Now that Microsoft's virtualization is becoming more and more mature, many people are beginning to study Microsoft's Hyper-V virtualization, but suffer from not too many computers to provide the deployment environment, coupled with the previous version of WINDWOS is not supported in the virtual machine installed Hyper-V, so that everyone head large.
Both WIN10 and win server 2016 now support nested virtualization, which means that hyper-V can be installed in a virtual machine.
First of all, of course, the installation of Hyper-V, the installation process is omitted, I believe you must know.
Create a new virtual machine after you install Hyper-V. Here I set up a virtual machine named Test.
650) this.width=650; "Src=" https://s1.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/8F/37/wKiom1jXyovhGMhgAAA5wVnTSSU256.png-wh_500x0-wm_ 3-wmp_4-s_582267713.png "title=" 1.PNG "alt=" Wkiom1jxyovhgmhgaaa5wvntssu256.png-wh_50 "/>
Then run PowerShell as an administrator, enter GET-VM, and view the virtual machines that exist on the current computer.
650) this.width=650; "Src=" https://s4.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/8F/37/wKiom1jXyzHC3MOnAAAgi4KLa84383.png-wh_500x0-wm_ 3-wmp_4-s_2634361740.png "title=" 2.PNG "alt=" Wkiom1jxyzhc3monaaagi4kla84383.png-wh_50 "/>
Now my computer has only one virtual machine named Test, the default is not to turn on nested virtualization, we can first use Get-vmprocessor-vmname Test | FL View the following.
650) this.width=650; "Src=" https://s4.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/8F/37/wKiom1jXzSrgiiKgAABF14veQro348.png-wh_500x0-wm_ 3-wmp_4-s_985374584.png "style=" float:left; "title=" 3.PNG "alt=" Wkiom1jxzsrgiikgaabf14veqro348.png-wh_50 "/>
Exposevirtualizationextensions is displayed as false, we now enter Set-vmprocessor-exposevirtualizationextensions $true-VMName Test turns on nested virtualization. This problem may occur if your computer is win10.
650) this.width=650; "Src=" https://s1.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/8F/37/wKiom1jXzhDx1GprAAAhZkpPljM570.png-wh_500x0-wm_ 3-wmp_4-s_2450225036.png "title=" 4.PNG "alt=" Wkiom1jxzhdx1gpraaahzkppljm570.png-wh_50 "/>
This note, your win10 computer is a preview version, do not support this feature, or re-install a formal version of the WIN10 or install server2016. Generally after entering this command, there is no reaction, and then look again.
650) this.width=650; "Src=" https://s1.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/8F/37/wKiom1jXzzyR60kUAABIFEsjTbY774.png-wh_500x0-wm_ 3-wmp_4-s_1599269103.png "title=" 5.PNG "alt=" Wkiom1jxzzyr60kuaabifesjtby774.png-wh_50 "/>
Now that Exposevirtualizationextensions has become true, you can deploy Hyper-V as you like.
This article is from the "Old King Next Door" blog, please make sure to keep this source http://w5566.blog.51cto.com/11010431/1910536
Windwos Hyper-V nested virtualization