Sometimes you need to select some of the text in a document in Word operations, and if you can master the techniques, you will be able to do so. Such as:
1. "Ctrl + click" to select the entire sentence where the cursor is located.
2. "Shift+pageup/pagedown" from the selected cursor at the above (bottom) of all the text
3. "Shift+home/end" from the selected cursor in the row in front of the cursor (back) of the text.
4. "Shift+/Down (direction key)" From the first half of the row of the selected cursor and the second half of the top (bottom) line.
5. Three click the entire paragraph where the cursor is selected.