word2013 The following steps to set the AutoCorrect options:
Step one: Open the Word2013 document window, and click the file → options command, as shown in Figure 2013080633.
Step two: In the Open Word Options dialog box, switch to the Proofing tab, and then click the AutoCorrect Options button, as shown in Figure 2013080634.
Step three: Open the AutoCorrect dialog box, where you can set AutoCorrect options on the AutoCorrect tab. You can enable or turn off options by selecting or canceling the check boxes for the appropriate options, depending on the actual needs. The meaning of each option is as follows:
(1) Display the AutoCorrect Options button: Select this option to display the AutoCorrect Options button when an AutoCorrect action is performed;
(2) Correction of the first two consecutive capitals: Select this option, you can automatically correct the first two letters, the rest of the letter lowercase words in uppercase, the rest of the letter lowercase form;
(3) Capitalize the first letter of the sentence: Select this option to automatically correct lowercase letters at the beginning of the sentence;
(4) Capitalize the first letter of the table cell: Select this option to automatically correct the lowercase letters of each cell in the table to uppercase letters;
(5) The first letter of the English date is capitalized: Select this option to automatically correct the first lowercase letter of the English date word to uppercase;
(6) To correct the unexpected case error caused by using CAPS LOCK key: Select this option to automatically identify and correct capitalization errors in the spelling, as shown in Figure 2013080635.