A tutorial on composition of papers: setting heading styles
Tutorial II: Inserting a table of contents
A tutorial on typesetting of papers three: Document section
The layout of the paper should be set to different page numbers, different headers. These settings are conditional on a section. Let's divide the article into different parts.
Tutorial Four: Set different page numbers
Fellow students, when you have finished, most of the headaches of most people began. is to set the page number!
However, if you have followed the above tutorial sections, this section is very simple!
The following GIF completed:
1. Home and directory no page numbers
2. Abstract and abstract for Roman page numbers
3. Text Start 1, 2 ... page number, last "Thank You" section no page number
Tutorial Five: Set the odd and even header;
To the header section, the following GIF completes:
1. Even header a thick a thin double line, plus "XX College undergraduate graduation thesis"
2. Odd header a thick a thin double line, plus when the page chapter name
PS: This tutorial requires that each chapter of the first paper not be divided into sections