1. Ensure that it is win XP, in the case of Win 8, run NASM You must follow the prompts to agree to install the components.
2. Make sure Src and z_tools are in the same directory, NASM is already included in the Z_tools folder.
3.bmp.nasm need Nasm.exe compile, format is-f Win32, see App/makefile.
The 4.app/haribote.rule file was slightly modified.
How to use
1. Go to the SRC folder, double-click Cmd.bat, and enter the following command in the Command line window:
2. After the operating system starts, SHIFT + F2 can open the new terminal and enter exit to close the terminal.
3. Enter WINHI carriage return in terminal, type BOOT.S carriage return to get the initial experience. As follows:
4. Enter Tview Boot.s in terminal to browse files, Gview 1.bmp to view pictures, press Q or Q to close. As follows:
5. Enter ball in the terminal is a small game, the space bar fired bullets, 4, 62 number keys move around, hit X close. As follows:
A little improvement
1. Add the Api028.s file with the following content:
_api_setlang:; void Api_setlang (int mode);
mov eax, [ESP + 4]
2.apilib/makefile of course to make the corresponding changes, the change is only one place, is to add Api028.obj in the APIOBJS.
3. Modify App/api.h, also add only one place, namely Api_setlang declaration: void Api_setlang (int mode);
4. Modify APP/CALC.C and add the following code at the beginning of Harimain ():
int oldmode = Api_getlang ();
Add the following code to the penultimate line:
5. Recompile, ok! Calc can now be unaffected by Japanese characters.
The above is also a general step to add your own functionality.
Download Link: OS source code
Also: The code is also available to x01. Lab.download, above is the link in CSDN. Because the blog park sometimes can not display pictures, so in the CSDN also got a copy.
X01.wos.5: Adding features