XP real-Time debugging real-time Debugger what happens when you always jump out?
1. Open the browser, click on the menu bar "Tools", open "Internet Options";
2. Switch the ' Advanced ' tab;
3. Scroll down, check "Disable scripting Debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable scripting Debugging (Other)", OK;
4. Under normal circumstances, here you can solve the pop-up "real-time debugging" window problem, if still not resolved--open run, input msconfig, open the System Configuration Utility;
5. Switch the "Services" tab, find the "script blocking service", and the front of the hook point off, OK, restart the computer.
6. Through the above steps can be solved when the Internet pop-up "real-time debugging" window problem.