XP system popup Red Shield Warning Remove operation method
1. Enter the "Control Panel" and double-click the "Security Center";
2. Click on the left side of the window to change the "Security Center" notify me of the way;
3. Remove the hook before the firewall, automatic Update and virus protection, and restart the trouble shooting.
4. In the second step, change the way "Security Center" notifies me that it is grayed out and cannot be selected, as shown in
5. In this case, the Security Center service is disabled and turned on.
6. Adjust to start type automatically, service status is enabled.
7. At this point, change the way the "Security Center" informs me that it is possible to choose.