XP system under the Ie8 browser often crashes or no response to do
1. Click Start First--Right click IE, choose to run as Administrator
2. Right-click in the blank position of the browser and select the menu bar. This step is to pull up the menu bar.
3. Click the tool in the menu bar-Select Internet option.
4. Click Advanced-Uncheck Enable memory protection to help reduce online attacks.
5. Then find enable automatic crash recovery, cancel the check. Click OK.
6. Click Tools-Compatibility View settings.
7. Enter the Web site that crashes frequently, click Add. Click Close.
8. Click OK to exit Setup.