Chongqing Cloud computing base to implement 50,000 servers this year
KeywordsCloud computing implementation platform service running
Developer on Alibaba Coud: Build your first app with APIs, SDKs, and tutorials on the Alibaba Cloud. Read more ＞
This news (reporter Guoxiaojing) wide road on both sides, flat good land at a glance not to the edge ... In just a few months, the cloud computing base in the water and soil industrial Park took shape, from the hilly area to the criss traffic, green trees in the "plains." One months ago, Chongqing "Chivan Chiva" power generation engineering for the cloud computing base matching Huaneng Two Rivers Gas turbine project here, in this year, 50,000 servers will be implemented in the cloud computing base.
It is reported that our city covers an area of 10 square kilometers of cloud computing base for international offshore cloud computing Special Test Zone, will carry out offshore and on the data storage and processing business, and drive the development of related information services outsourcing industry. The project plans a total investment of 7 billion yuan, all put into production to reach 500,000 server size, of which 80% of the server to provide data storage business, the remaining 20% servers for the provision of cloud computing services, the formation of direct output value of 17 billion yuan/year, by 1:5 percentage of the relevant information services outsourcing industry calculation, the ://www.aliyun.com/zixun/aggregation/13637.html "> Cloud computing industry chain value can achieve more than 100 billion yuan/year, driving new employment of nearly 50,000 people."
It is understood that at present, our city cloud computing base has been introduced to China Unicom, the United States new cloud company, Singapore Pacific Telecom, China International E-commerce Center, Tencent, China Mobile, the United States and other well-known international and domestic companies.
The municipal commission said that, unlike other cities in the cloud computing base, our city cloud computing base has five characteristics: in the shore and offshore business development, not only for the local information upgrade, more participate in the sharing of the world's "cloud cake"; Hardware and software development, with data center platform, value-added services to maximize value-added , centralized layout of the cloud data center to achieve infrastructure sharing and data center compatibility, the comprehensive cost is reduced by 20%, the system innovation realizes the "double guarantee" of safeguarding the national information security and protecting the data privacy of the transnational corporation, and realizes the sustainable profit model of the next side of the data, the running data and the Chongqing multi win.
At present, China Unicom, Singapore Pacific Telecom, China International E-commerce Center and other projects have been started construction, this year will strive for park planning and related technical programs to obtain approval by the Ministry of Technology as soon as possible, to achieve 50,000 server operation, the new layout of Microsoft, NTT, Tencent and other 500,000 server data center.
(Responsible editor: The good of the Legacy)
This article is an English version of an article which is originally in the Chinese language on aliyun.com and is provided for information purposes only. This website makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness ownership or
reliability of the article or any translations thereof. If you have any concerns or complaints relating to the article, please send an email, providing a detailed description of the concern or
complaint, to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days. Once verified, infringing content will be removed immediately.
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.