A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
A, about the CN domain name transaction involves the noun explanation
1. The Domain name registration Administration organization: China Internet Network Information Center, undertakes the top-level domain Name System the operation, the maintenance and the management work.
2. Domain name Transaction management agencies: refers to the China Internet Network Information Center, its responsibility is responsible for running and managing the domain name trading system, maintaining the central database of domain name transactions, authentication domain name trading service providers to provide domain name transaction services;
3. The Domain name Transaction service organization: is the domain name registration Management organization authentication to undertake the domain name transaction service organization;
4. Domain Name Registration service organization: Refers to accepts the domain name registration application, directly completes the domain name in the domestic top-level domain name database registration organization.
5. The domain name trader: Is the person who carries on the domain name transaction according to these rules, including the seller and the buyer.
6. Domain Name transaction status inquiry:
(1) Not tradable: In this state, the domain name can not be traded, domain name default state or domain name after the registration is the State;
(2) Normal: When the seller through the China Internet Network Information Center to set the domain name for the transaction, the domain name changed to "Normal", in this state can carry out domain name transactions;
(3) The transaction waits for the verification: the Domain name Transaction service organization confirms the seller to provide the information, registers the Chinese Internet Network Information Center website confirmation transaction, the domain name status changes "The transaction waits for verification";
(4) Transactions in progress: the seller through the email and domain name password to confirm the transaction, after verification, the domain name status from "Transaction waiting for verification" into "trading in", at this time the domain name is locked.
(5) The transaction confirmation: the buyer, the seller and the transaction service organization three parties sign the transaction agreement, the transaction service organization confirms the transaction completes, the domain name status from "The transaction carries on" to "the transaction confirms".
7. Domain password: that is, domain name management password, is the domain name registration automatically generated domain name password, the seller can contact with the registration service agencies for request. This password and the domain name transfer password
8. Domain name transfer: Domain name Registration service agencies in the verification of Domain name transaction code after the domain name transfer operation.
Second, the seller process of domain name transaction
1. The seller through the domain name and domain name password to the China Internet Network Information Center website for the state of the domain name change, domain name status from "Not tradable" to "normal" after the domain name can be traded. Domain Name status query see: http://trade.cnnic.cn/query/
2. The seller chooses the domain name transaction management Agency China Internet Network Information Center authentication domain name transaction service organization carries on the domain name transaction.
3. The seller may, through the Transaction service organization website, or submits the written, the email, the facsimile to propose the domain name transaction application, when submits the application to accept the transaction service organization to formulate the related transaction terms.
4. The seller and the buyer submit the information, the transaction service organization to the seller and the buyer identity, the transaction domain name validity and the transaction time validity carries on the verification, conforms to the stipulation may carry on the transaction.
5. In the China Internet Network Information Center, the domain name Trading service provides the link request transaction, the system will change this domain name state from "normal" to "Transaction wait verification" status after the transaction is requested. In the "Transaction pending verification" State, the information of the domain registrant may be changed, but the other transaction service can no longer submit a transaction request to the domain name.
6. After the transaction is requested by the domain name trading service, the China Internet Network Information Center begins the domain audit, and in the course of the transaction, if the domain name is in breach, the China Internet Network Information Center can cancel the transaction right of the domain name and forcibly revoke the transaction of the domain name. The domain name is added to the Domain name Prohibition transaction database, and the domain name status is changed from "Transaction Waiting verification" to "normal".
7. After the transaction service has issued the transaction request, the trading system sends the seller the Password Authentication mail form by email.
8. The seller through the email provided by the link and domain name password for transaction verification, after verification, the domain name status from "Transaction waiting for verification" into "transaction in", at this time the domain name is locked.
If the seller fails to confirm the transaction for various reasons, the transaction expires within 14th and the domain name status is changed to "normal", the seller may reapply for the transaction, or the domain name can be removed from the tradable list.
9. The trading system sends a notification that the domain name has been activated by the interface to the transaction service.
10. The buyer lands on the trading service organization website, looks for the appropriate domain name, and agrees to the agreement established by the Trading service organization to conduct the domain name transaction.
11. After the transaction service organization confirms, carries on the transaction to match, the buyer and seller bargain according to the transaction flow which the trading service organization set up.
If the three parties to the transaction bargaining failure, the domain name trading service to cancel the transaction, the domain name status from "transaction" into "normal". The deal is terminated and the seller can restart the transaction process.
The successful bargaining of a transaction is completed within a valid time range, the time range of valid transactions is after 15th after the domain name registration, after the domain name expires 15 days ago, namely the domain name Transaction service organization issued the request transaction start time must after the domain name registration 15th, the domain name transaction end time must in the domain name expiration date 15th.
12. The buyer, the seller and the trading service organization sign the transaction agreement, the transaction service organization confirms the transaction completes, fills in the buyer information, the domain name status from "The transaction carries on" to "the transaction confirms".
13. After the transaction is confirmed by the domain name Trading service organization, the domain name transaction code can be queried through the domain name trading system.
14. The seller provides the domain name transfer information to the domain name registration service organization.
Submit the necessary audit material (e.g. ID card, business license, etc.) to confirm the seller's change of registrant information according to the requirements of the domain name registration service organization.
15. The Domain name Transaction service agency sends the transaction code to the registration service of the seller's domain name.
16. Within 15th, the Registrar entered the domain name trading system of the China Internet Network Information Center for confirmation of the domain name transaction code.
17. The Registration service organization verifies the transaction code completes, the domain name status from "The transaction confirms" to "cannot trade", the domain name lock is lifted.
18. The Registration service organization changes the domain name password, and modifies the relevant registrant information. The Registrar notifies the purchaser of the password in such manner as it may require.
19 transfer completed, transaction completed.
Trading Flow Chart
III. application and processing of domain name transactions
1. What is the type of domain name applicable to this domain name transaction?
By the China Internet Network Information Center is responsible for registration and management, and provide analytical services to the Internet domain name;
2. What domain name can not be used for domain name transactions?
Domain names ending with gov.cn, edu.cn and prohibited from registering and restricting registration cannot be traded.
3. What types of domain names cannot apply for a transaction?
(a) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(b) Endangering national security, disclosing state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(c) Damage to the honour and interests of the State;
(d) Incitement to ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and the destruction of national unity;
(e) Undermining the state's religious policies and advocating cults and feudal superstition;
(f) Spreading rumours, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
(h) Insult or slander others and infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
Containing other content prohibited by laws or administrative regulations.
4. Where to submit the application for domain name transaction?
Can go to China Internet Network Information Center certification of domain name trading service agencies to apply.
5. What material does the seller need to apply for the domain name transaction?
Need to submit proof of the seller for the domain name owner of the material, specific materials to the domain name trading agencies and registration service requirements.
6. How to obtain the password of domain name?
Each registry service is managed in a different way, and the domain name password can be contacted directly with the registered service organization.
7. What is the effective time for domain name transactions?
The domain name valid transaction time range is after 15th after the domain name registration after the domain name expiration 15 days ago, namely the domain name Transaction service organization issued the request transaction start time must after the domain name registration 15th, the domain name transaction end time must in the domain name expiration date 15th.
8. Can I inquire about the transaction of domain name?
Can login to cnnic website domain name transaction whois to inquire. At the same time, the domain owner can enter the domain name and password to inquire the details of the transaction through our query page.
See the description of the transaction status.
9. How long can the transfer be successful after the transaction is completed?
After successful certification by a registered service organization, the registration service should complete the change of domain name password and modify the relevant registrant information within 15th.
10. How long will it take to make the next transaction after the end of the domain name transaction?
As long as the domain name status is "normal", you can conduct the next transaction, but to ensure that the domain name in the effective transaction time.
11. What is the difference between domain name password and domain name transfer password?
Same as the domain name transaction password.
Iv. changes and revocation of domain name transactions
12. Can I revoke the domain name transaction?
The seller may contact the domain name trading Agency for revocation before the domain name registration authority confirms the domain name transaction code.
13. If the audit does not pass, how to continue the transaction?
If the audit is not approved, the transaction is canceled and cannot continue trading.
14. Does the seller not confirm the domain name transaction and how long the transaction is cancelled?
If the seller fails to confirm the transaction for various reasons, the transaction expires within 14th and the domain name status is changed to "normal".
V. Carry-over of transaction costs
The settlement of the domain name transaction fee shall be in accordance with the tripartite Agreement between the buyer and the domain name trading service organization. In addition, after the successful domain name transfer, the buyer is required to pay the domain name registration service for one year domain name fee, that is, renewal of one year.
Vi. other issues involved in the transaction
15. Did not receive the system sent the transaction password confirmation mail how to do?
May contact the domain name Transaction management organization, the fax stamped with the seller official seal application to reissue the transaction password confirmation mail application.
16. Can the domain name be traded by different domain name trading agencies?
When a transaction request is issued by a domain-name trading agency, the other transaction service can no longer submit a transaction application to the domain name.
17. Can you modify the domain name information during the transaction?
When the state of the domain name is "transaction waiting verification", the information of the domain registrant can be changed, while during the transaction, the domain name is changed to "The transaction is in progress", the domain name is locked, the domain name information of the transaction cannot be modified;
18. If there is an objection to the domain name that has already been traded, how to deal with it?
Disputes over the completed domain name transactions may be resolved through the domain name Dispute resolution procedure or any legal process.
19. In the course of the transaction, the following matters need to be noted:
(1) The ownership of the domain name belongs to the seller;
(2) The Domain name state is set to "normal" state to be traded;
(3) Provide the domain name management contact person's information to be true and accurate, guarantees can receive the mail in time;
20. The benefits of domain name transactions
(1) Cultivating and developing healthy domain name trading market;
(2) Standardizing the transaction behavior of domain name;
(3) To promote the optimal allocation of domain name resources.
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service