Developer on Alibaba Coud: Build your first app with APIs, SDKs, and tutorials on the Alibaba Cloud. Read more ＞
1. The remote desktop crashes, and the shell can be used: (1) Need to create an .xsession in the user directory: touch .xsession
(2) Just write "xfce4-session" in it: echo xfce4-session> ~ / .xsession.
(3) Then enter the user directory, sudo chown username: username.xsession
2. When using Terminal remotely after the Windows desktop is connected, the Tab key cannot be completed automatically. By default, ctrl + i is used. Tab keys are used as other shortcut keys. If you want to modify it, in the windows manager, you can use the keyboard shortcut of Super + Tab to clear it.
3. There is no menu bar after entering the remote desktop: Right-click the panel-> panel preferences-> backup and restore-> apply configuration icon
4. After running for a period of time, xrdp_mm_process_login_response: login failed Cause: The remote desktop is not closed properly. Although the remote desktop connection is closed on the windows system, the process on linux is still running, causing the number of connections to reach the upper limit and problems.
Solve: Solve by setting parameters in the sesman.in file:
/ Vi /etc/xrdp/sesman.ini
You can modify the session settings: Limit the maximum session to the maximum MaxSessions = 50; Set KillDisconnected = 1; then each time you disconnect, Linux will close the session process. Then restart /etc/init.d/xrdp restart to solve the problem
5. The errors are as follows: connecting to sesman ip 127.0.0.1 port 3350
sesman connect ok
sending login info to session manager, please wait
xrdp_mm_process_login_response: login successful for display
connecting to 127.0.0.1:5921
security level is 2
(1) The first case:
Sudo vim /var/log/xrdp-sesman.log; the error under xrdp-sesman.log is:
[INFO] starting Xvnc session ...
[ERROR] X server for display 10 startup timeout [INFO] starting xrdp-sessvc-xpid = 2924-wmpid = 2923
[ERROR] X server for display 10 startup timeout
[ERROR] another Xserver is already active on display 10
[DEBUG] aborting connection ...
If your log has similar X server for display 10 startup timeout and another Xserver is already active on display 10. The root cause of the problem is tightvnc. The version with the problem conflicts with the X font, which leads to an error connecting to the Xserver.
Finally, start the xrdp service and sudo /etc/init.d/xrdp restart. At this time, the corresponding port will be enabled, and the configuration can be the default. By command: netstat-tnl. Check 3350 3389 5910 These three ports are in LISTEN, generally no problem.
(2) The second case:
If the log is different from the first case, consider the following solution: sudo vim /etc/xrdp/sesman.ini, add the following two lines:
param8 = -SecurityTypes
param9 = None
After modification, restart the xrdp service, sudo /etc/init.d/xrdp restart
If the above problem still cannot be solved, you can uninstall the xrdp service, reinstall it, and perform the same operation as above to modify the sesman.ini file. The command to uninstall xrdp is:
This article is an English version of an article which is originally in the Chinese language on aliyun.com and is provided for information purposes only. This website makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness ownership or
reliability of the article or any translations thereof. If you have any concerns or complaints relating to the article, please send an email, providing a detailed description of the concern or
complaint, to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days. Once verified, infringing content will be removed immediately.
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.