最常用商務英語口語
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下排程的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動排程好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動排程。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道品質檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為品質是一個企業的靈魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把品質放在第一位來考慮。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
品質比數量更為重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制品質呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭者。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就品質而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。