This article mainly introduces the use of basic commands in the MySQL Cluster configuration process. The example of two node connections is provided in the real-time recording. For more information, see the following.
1. check whether you should use
The basic commands used for MySQL cluster configuration and the real-time operation process,
1. Check whether you should use a MySQL cluster.
Reduce the pressure on the data center nodes and process large data volumes. MySQL is distributed and one
1. Download the MySQL Installation FileThe following two files are required to install MYSQL:MySQL-server-4.0.23-0.i386.rpmMySQL-client-4.0.23-0.i386.rpmTo: http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-4.0.html, open this webpage and pull down the webpage
1. Find out if you should use MySQL cluster first.
Reduce data Center node pressure and large amount of data processing, using the MySQL distribution, one or more application corresponding to a MySQL database. A few MySQL database common data to
How to configure MySQL database server on CentOS
BitsCN.com accidentally found CentOS Professional Forum, remember: http://www.centospub.com
As a result, the initial learning configuration
Reprinted: http: wwwcnblogscomxiaoluo501395377archive201304073003278html modified some mysql to start the j2ee development environment on Linux, centOS6CentOS for jdk, tomcat, and eclipse
I have modified some mysql commands to start the cloud
1. IntroductionWhen using MySQL's replication mechanism to achieve master-slave synchronization, it was implemented by three threads, one I/O thread from the library, one I/O thread and one SQL thread. At configuration time, the main library needs
1. Full backup and incremental backup 1.1 full-scale backupFull-volume data is all the data in the database, and a full backup is the backup of all the data in the database.Back Up all libraries:mysqldump -uroot -p123456 -S /data/3306/mysql.sock -F -
Background requirements:1) Compile and install a MySQL database of version 5.5.x and above on a newly purchased server, and store all configuration files and data in/opt/mysql, it facilitates fast migration, replication, and overall backup in the
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.