library functions, drivers, toolsets, and applications. Compared with general operating systems, embedded operating systems have outstanding features in real-time system efficiency, hardware dependence, software solid-state, and application specialization.1. Types of Embedded Operating SystemsGenerally,
1.1 Overview of embedded systems 1.1.1 definition and composition of Embedded Systems
Embedded systems are application-oriented, computer-based, and can be used to reduce hardware and software. They are suitable for application
Recommend a book in embedded items: Embedded system Design (Chongqing University Press, on board Peng).I have also recently read some good content, combined with the operating system and some embedded knowledge principles that constitute our learning experience before, for some of the following summaries, books think t
, s3c2410 DatasheetBasic English 1. "Computer and communication professional English"System Tutorials 1, "Embedded system-architecture, programming and Design" 2, "embedded system-the use of open source code and Strongarm/xscale processor" Maudeca Hu Himing 3. "Building Embedded Linux Systems"Theoretical basis 1,
Linux supports multiple file systems, including ext2, ext3, vfat, NTFS, iso9660, jffs, romfs, and NFS. to centrally manage various file systems, linux introduces Virtual File System (VFS), which provides a unified operation interface and Application Programming Interface for various file systems.
During Linux Startup, the first file system must be mounted. If the
Due to hardware restrictions in embedded systems, the huge and bloated X Windows in Embedded Linux systems are not suitable. We need a high-performance, lightweight GUI system. Generally, the GUI suitable for Embedded Linux systems
I would like to recommend a book on embedded entry: Embedded System Design (Chongqing University Press, author Peng ). I have also made some good looks recently. I have summarized some of the embedded knowledge we learned before, as well as the operating system and composition principles, this is a summary of the knowledge learned in this book and a review of the
Many of my friends told me that they wanted to learn embedded systems, but they failed to find the entry-level books. They sorted out their thoughts and posted them today, hoping to help everyone, move toward the embedded system !!!
I. C/C ++ series:1. High quality C, C ++ Programming Guide (improved )*2. Deep ana
engineering significance to improve the quality of programming.
5. I can write good code. The following is related to my career development. If I focus on Embedded Linux, there are too many good books. I will not recommend it. If you focus on RTOS embedded or front-end, I suggest you read some books on OO methods or
1. Linux and Unix shell programming guide
2. Detailed description of Embedded Linux Application Development
C language basics
1. The C programming language C Programming Language
2. pointers on C and pointer
3. c traps and pitfalls C traps and Defects
4. Expert C Lanuage Expert C Programming
5. High quality programming guide: C ++/C language (version 3rd)
1. deep understanding of Linux kernel (Third edition)
2. "Linux kernel
(1) C language is the strong in all programming languages, single-chip microcomputer, DSP, similar to the various kinds of ARM chip programming can be done in C language, it must be very skilled master.Recommended books: "The C programming language" This classic textbook is written by foreigners, there are also Chinese version.(2) Operating system principle, is necessary, if it is a computer professional graduation that also does not matter, if is non
understand the concept of B, c to explain, I even B, C do not know how to learn a? I can't learn it!It is not that people write poorly, but there is no way to pull a circle into a straight line. The process of learning is essentially a cyclical process, the only way is "doubt": in the book, there are two concepts such as B, C I do not understand, and then no longer think about this matter, but believe that they have understood B, C, based on their own understanding and assumptions to learn a, b
The author's years of development, management, and teaching experience in the embedded field have contributed to the birth of this book.
The purpose of this book
Operating System is an old topic. Its appearance and development are of great significance to computer technology. This development is not only reflected in traditional computers, but also plays an irreplaceable role in the embedded fiel
I spent an afternoon in the bookstore yesterday and found some books on software engineering project management. It was found that some school professors had written books on paper and could not find practical books. These are all illusory theories that may not be used in actual projects. Maybe they don't even bother reading these
The ARM + LINUX route focuses on the embedded Linux operating system and its application software development goals:
1) master the structure and principle of mainstream embedded microprocessor, which is initially set to ARM9)
2) an embedded operating system must be initially set to uclinux or linux. The version is to be determined)
3) be familiar with the
low-cost operating systems.
People can find that the above requirement is simply to describe Linux. What's even more exciting is that, in addition to the above advantages, the excellent network lineage inherent in LINUX paves the way for future development. The network here is not just about the Internet, but about the advantages of LINUX in the Internet, we need to write a special article. Here we only remind you that another market that may be lar
[Arm] real-time performance of embedded systems Author: House of embedded engineers 10:27:00
With the advent of the Post-PC era and the era of network and communication technology, a large number of computer professionals have entered the field of embedded applications. However, a large number of
Conditions, methods, and steps for learning Embedded SystemsSome people think that embedded systems are just to look for a book and compile a few Program It's done. In fact, the threshold for embedded systems is relatively high. The details are as follows:1. You must have a
As a saying, I would like to give some suggestions to students eager to learn embedded systems:
(1) the software and hardware of embedded systems are closely related, so we must lay a solid foundation for software and hardware. In fact, as long as you find the correct method and work hard, any science and engineering s
Tags: process www dependency relationship mbed Type Master use case method Network applicationTransferred from: 4 Tools for building embedded Linux systemsLinux was deployed to a wider range of devices than Linus Torvalds in his dorm. The shocking support for a variety of chips allows Linux to be used on large and small devices: from IBM's jumbo machines to tiny devices that are not as large as the ports they connect to, and devices of all sizes. It i
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.