Today, I saw the CPU usage of the company switch. Found high, normal at around 40%. Why? Use
# Show process CPU.
PID Runtime (MS) invoked usecs 5sec 1 min 5 min tty Process
241 3582484836 393202721 9111 9.42% 14.50% 14.41% 0 SNMP Engine
I. Overall understanding
1. Four components of TCP/IP-based network management
(1) Management Information Library (MIB), which contains all the parameters that the Agent process may query or modify, that is, the parameters of the managed object.
1. Preparation environmentYum-y install make gcc gcc-c++ gcc-g77 OpenSSL openssl-develCommon Lib installation can refer to this article2. Compiling and installingFirst we need to download the source code of NET-SNMP,Official
Basic concepts and classification of system monitoring:A Overview of System monitoring: How to scientifically, systematically and efficiently monitor the overall and detailed operation of existing IT architectures is a very important part of the
First, install SNMP1.1, download the source code of NET-SNMPSelect an SNMP version, such as 5.7.1, as follows: HTTP://SOURCEFORGE.NET/PROJECTS/NET-SNMP/FILES/NET-SNMP/5.7.1/, as shown in: After the download is complete, get a compressed package
0. it indicates that a complete tutorial is still the same sentence. Domestic courses are either incomplete or old, and their ideas are not clear, so here is a complete article to share with you. Although the monitoring of Linux Hosts can be
Complete snmp installation, configuration, startup, and remote testing process on Ubuntu
For a complete tutorial, the domestic course is either incomplete or too old, and the idea is not clear, so I will write a complete article here
Linux SNMPThe following example uses the SUSE10 Linux environment, but it also applies to other Linux distributions.Compiling and installingFirst we need to download NET-SNMP source code, choose a version, such as 5.7.1, the address is as
0. DescriptionAbout a complete tutorial, or that sentence, the domestic is either incomplete, or too old, and the idea is not clear, so here to write a complete for everyone to share.While the monitoring of Linux hosts can be done by executing
1, configuration/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf file to add the following configuration, configuration after restarting the SNMPD service takes effectExtend. 22.214.171.124.4.1.2021.52 regnum39/etc/snmp/scripts/regnum.sh regnum39 extend. 126.96.36.199.4.1.2021.52
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.