How do I set up Vista screen saver under XP system?
In fact, we simply use a U disk directly to the Vista system screensaver copy to the WinXP on the line.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Open "Computer" to X:windowssystem32 (x refers to the system drive letter).
2. Locate the file: (i.e. screensaver) Aurora Bubbles mystify ribbons ssbranded ssbranded Sstext3d
3. Copy them. Copy them to a USB drive.
4. Enter WinXP to paste the Aurora Bubbles mystify Ribbons ssbranded ssbranded (x refers to the system disk) respectively.
5. When WinXP screen protection is turned on, you will find Aurora Bubbles mystify ribbons ssbranded ssbranded.