How does word turn ppt? Many netizens are accustomed to using Word to write data, but if you need to do a demo, you need to change to the PPT format. General users will be a section of the copy come in, and then the layout, but this method of operation is too cumbersome! below, together to see the speed of Word to PPT Method!
Create a new PPT document, open, select Normal view in view, and switch to outline mode;
Copy all of the content in Word and paste it into the outline space;
Place the cursor where you want to switch the number of PPT pages, press ENTER to change the page, repeat the above steps, and all the content will be paginated;
Switch to slide mode, click on the first page, and start editing;
5, in turn all the pages can be changed separately.
1, open a already edited Word file, in order to demonstrate convenience, here we only use a small number of content to do the text, as shown in the following picture:
2, click on the "File" menu under the "Options" menu, as shown in the following figure:
3, in the Pop-up Word Options tab, in turn, follow these steps:
(1) Click on "Quick Access Toolbar";
(2) Click on the small button to the right of "SELECT command from the following location";
(3) in the Pop-up drop-down menu, select "Command not in the Ribbon."
4, (1) Select "Send to Microsoft PowerPoint" in the Options box;
(2) Click "Add" button;
(3) Add "Send to Microsoft PowerPoint" to the right option box;
(4) Click on the "OK" button at the bottom of the Word Options tab.
5. At this point, we added the "Send to Microsoft PowerPoint" shortcut key in Word's Quick Access Toolbar, as shown in the following illustration (note: If your Word program already has this shortcut, you can skip over the settings above).
6. Next, we only need to click on the "Quick Access Toolbar" Newly added "Send To Microsoft PowerPoint" shortcut key, will automatically run the Microsoft PowerPoint program, and the Word file to convert the content into a PPT document, as shown in the following figure , super simple and convenient.