The method of fault diagnosis for broadband internet is as follows (for example, ADSL)
(1) First check the telephone line has no problem (you can dial a telephone test), if normal, then check whether the signal frequency divider is connected to normal (of which the telephone line connecting lines, telephone phone access, Adslmodem connect the modem port).
(2) If the signal divider connection is normal, then check the Adslmodem "power" LED is bright, if not bright, check the ' adslmodem power switch is open, external power is plugged in good.
(3) If light, then check the "LINK (sync)" LED status is normal (illuminated steady is blinking), if not normal, check the adslmodem of the various connectors are normal (from the signal divider to connect to the Adslmodem of the line is connected to the line port, and network card to connect the network cable is connected to the LAN port, whether plugged in, if the connection is not correct, reconnect the cable.
(4) If normal, then check the "LAN" or "PC" LED status is normal. If not normal, check whether the LAN port on the Adslmodem, if connected, then test the network cable is normal, if not normal, replace the network cable; If normal, the computer and Adslmodem shut down after 30 seconds, restart the Adslmodem and computer power.
(5) If the failure is still, then click the Start/Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager command, open the Device Manager window, double-click the Network adapters option, open the Network Adapter Properties dialog box, and check for conflicts, enable, or if there is a conflict with the NIC. Adjust the interrupt value for the network card.
(6) If the network card does not conflict, and then check whether the normal network card (whether contact bad, aging, damage, etc.), you can use the replacement method to detect, if not normal, repair or replace the network card.
(7) If the NIC is normal, then click the right mouse button on the Network Neighborhood icon, select Properties on the Open shortcut menu, and open the Local Area Connection Properties dialog box. Check the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) option in the Local Area Connection Properties dialog box. If not, you need to install the protocol, and if so, double-click the entry to open the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties dialog box, and then view the IP address, subnet mask, and DNS settings, which are generally set to automatic acquisition.
(8) If the network protocol is normal, then for other aspects of the fault, then check the network connection settings, browser, PPPoE protocol and other aspects of the fault.
(9) Use the driver of the master driver to upgrade the recommended drivers to install.