This article describes how to create a PowerPoint 2007 presentation that you can view in a Web browser. This can be useful if you want to view this presentation on a computer that does not have PowerPoint 2007 installed.
We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 6 because it provides excellent support for viewing PowerPoint 2007 presentations.
To create a PowerPoint 2007 presentation that you can view in a Web browser, publish your presentation as a single File Web page. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint 2007 presentation you want to view in your Web browser.
2. Click Microsoft Office button, and then click Save As.
3. Select the location where you want to save the presentation.
4. In the File name box, type a name for the presentation.
5. In the Save as type box, click Single File Web page (*.mht; *.mhtml) or Web page (*.htm; *.html).
6. Click Publish.
7. In the Publish as Web Page dialog box, click Publish.