You can use tonal adjustment layers such as gradient maps, photo filters, natural saturation, and gradient fill layers to adjust the picture to get the final effect.
1. First open the original material, ctrl+j copy the background layer. Change the blending mode of layer 1 to filter, reduce opacity to 50%, and reduce padding to 90%.
2. Click on the black and white buttons below the layers panel to create a gradient map adjustment layer. Change the blending mode of the layer to overlay, opaque bottom 50%, padding 80%.
3. Create a photo filter to adjust the layer "warming filter 85". 25%.
4. Create a natural saturation adjustment layer, as shown in the diagram.
5. Create an optional color adjustment layer to adjust the values of red, green, white, and neutral colors and black channels. Parameters as shown.
6. Press the ctrl+shift+alt+e stamped layer to get layer 2.
7. Create a gradient fill layer, change the layer blending mode to soft light, opacity 50%, and fill 50%.
8. Create a brightness/contrast adjustment layer, as shown in the figure.
9. Create a new blank layer, apply a red brush to the character's lips, and then change the blending mode of the layer to soft light and opacity 80% when finished.
10. Stamped layer, performing filter-sharpening-sharpening process, after completion. Click Edit-Fade to sharpen and enter 70% in the panel that pops up. Finished the La La ~
Note : Please pay attention to the triple Photoshop Tutorial section for more wonderful tutorials .Category: