Quick fix photo of strong light irradiation This tutorial is mainly about repairing photos with strong light on your face or elsewhere. Principle: We can the strong light exposure of the picture, as the high light and the original photo overlay, we just create a high light area and fill the high light color and then through the special overlay of the layer is very easy to restore the originals. It's just a daring attempt!
Compare the effect first:
1. Open the original, press CTRL + J to copy a layer, change the copied layer blending mode to "difference", then fill the background with black, then create a new layer on the background layer, the foreground color is set to: #FFE8BF, and then use the brush tool to smear in the overexposed place, as shown
2. After painting, create hue/saturation adjustment layer, the parameters are set as shown below
3. Create a new layer, press CTRL + ALT + Shift + E stamped layer, use the stamp or smudge tool to smear the marks on your face, as shown
4. Press CTRL + J to copy the painted layer, layer blending mode to "filter", Layer opacity to: 60%, the effect as shown
5. Merge all layers, then modify and sharpen the whole, finish the final effectCategory: