Tutorial Final Results
1. First need some broken texture pictures, as shown in the following figure, I chose one of these textures online a lot, you can go to download a
2. Create a document that sets the canvas's inches as shown in the following illustration, if you need to print a high-definition image, you can set the resolution to 300 pixels
3. Fill the background with black, type the font on the canvas, font you can choose the same as me of course you can find a font you like
4. In the Layers panel, right click on the layer and select "Blending Options" in the menu that pops up.
5. Select "Bevel and Emboss", set the method to "carving clear", the following figure set other parameters
6. Select "Gradient Overlay" and set the following
7. If you would like to add the "projection" option, and set the following parametersClassification: