"Domain name transfer" also called "Change Domain name registration service organization", "Domain name Transfer Registrar" or "Domain name transferred", refers to the domain name from the current registrar to another domain name registrar, by other domain name registrars for your domain name to provide related services. An international Domain name registrar is a top-level registrar of international domain names authorized by ICANN;. CN domain registrar refers to the domestic top-level domain registrars authorized by CNNIC.
and the domain name transfer password/Transfer code refers to the domain name transfer of the authorization password, domain name transfer password to contact the domain name registrar to obtain, the domain name of the original registrar to verify the domain name will be sent through the mail domain name transfer password. General audit through that send transfer, get the domain name transfer password to the Registrar can be transferred to the success within 6th.
Domain name Transfer condition
1. Only the registrant or management contact of the domain name is entitled to submit the application for transfer;
2. Domain name in the original registrar's registration time has been 60 days, or from the domain name expired at least 15 days (this 15 days refers to get the password to submit the transfer time, not including the early submission of domain name transfer related Materials time).
3. The domain name is in the normal state, without any dispute or lack of fee;
4. After the success of the domain name transfer system will automatically for its renewal for one year, the domain name in the original use of the term based on the continuation of one year, the cost and the same domain name;
5. The domain name is not in the jurisdiction of the judiciary, the arbitral institution or the domain name dispute resolution body.