Tip: It is risky to modify registration. Back up important data in advance.
1. Double-click the downloaded registry to import it. If security software blocking is available, select the allowed operation;
2. After the import is complete, restart the computer;
3. After the restart, the system returns to normal.
Professional Edition/Enterprise Edition/Education Edition
1. Run gpedit. msc to open the group policy;
2. Expand in sequence: User configuration-management module-Start menu and taskbar ";
Find on the right and double-click Delete and block access to the "shutdown", "restart", "sleep", and "sleep" commands "]
3. Select disabled and click OK ].
4. After modification, restart the computer to restore the normal operation.