Obviously, the computer that runs normally is not shut down for no reason. What could possibly cause the computer to turn off the machine automatically?
1. Virus Trojan damage, when the system core components damaged, the computer is running may automatically shutdown.
2. Host heat loss, power supply failure, motherboard failure, may result in computer automatic shutdown or repeated restart automatically. (reboot is an important feature: sometimes shutdown, sometimes reboot)
3. In the running software, there are some software with the task to complete the shutdown option, may not be noticed by the user, the switch turned on.
These software is more common, such as thunder, Express, anti-virus software, BT download, video playback and so on. In software settings, there is an automatic shutdown action after a task has been completed. However, the general default setting is off. The goal is to automatically turn off the computer when the task is completed by running more time-consuming operations.
4. Other hardware reasons.
1. First check the hardware is not a problem, focus on the motherboard, CPU fan, host power supply, power outlet is not a problem.
2. Check if there are some application software tasks completed after the shutdown was enabled. It is obvious that it can be seen. The feature is that before the shutdown, there will always be a program to run, usually play a dialog box to remind the shutdown.
3. Solve the virus trojan, repair system damaged files. Using Jinshan Poison PA 2011 The latest version can be completed at one time virus cleanup and system configuration repair.