Nearly a lot of friends are talking about Win7 computer shutdown? So today's small series for you to introduce the next Win7 computer automatic shutdown setup method.
1. In the search box at the bottom of the Start menu, enter scheduled tasks to open the Scheduler task.
2. Create basic tasks by clicking in Task Scheduler ..., opening Task wizard
3. In the "Create Basic Task Wizard" in the name of a column, enter the event name, such as "Shutdown", click Next
4. Trigger Select shutdown frequency and timing, and then next
5. In the "Operations" section, select the startup program
Enter the script "shutdown" and the parameters can be filled in selectively.
OK, set it up and turn it off at the specified time. Before shutdown will be prompted, waiting for the time to shutdown by filling in the startup program "Add Parameters" to set, do not fill in the default is 30 seconds after the shutdown.
In addition to using the above method to set up computer automatic shutdown, you can also use the computer automatic shutdown software to set up computer automatic shutdown.