1, first click on the Win7 Start menu-Select devices and printers, as shown:
2. Then select Add Printer, as shown in figure:
3. Choose to add a network, wireless or Bluetooth, will automatically search the network printer, or in the open window to choose to add a local printer, as shown:
4. In the Open Select Printer Port window select Create a new window, port type: Local port, as shown:
5. The Port Name dialog box will pop up, enter the network address of the network printer in it, you can view the network neighbor to determine the address of the printer shared by the other side, and then click Next, as shown:
6. The Install Printer Driver window will open because we have already installed this model of printer driver, so just follow the brand and model selection:
7. This will prompt you have installed the driver, the next step, the final point will be completed successfully add a good printer, you can print a test page to try, successful!