XP system Uninstall IE Browser method
1. First in the right column of the Start menu, find the "Control Panel", click, as shown in the following image:
2. After opening the control Panel, locate the "program" and click "Uninstall Program", as shown in the following figure:
3. On the Open "Programs and Features" page, click on the left "turn on or off Windows features", as shown in the following figure:
4. Open, find Internet Explorer 9, this is the IE we want to uninstall, deselect the front box of the hook, as shown in the following figure:
5. After the cancellation of the hook, the system will pop-up prompts the window, if you are sure to uninstall, click "Yes", as shown in the following figure:
6. After the confirmation, the system will automatically shut down IE browser, if you want to recover, just follow the steps above, the "Internet Explorer 9" box before the hook can be.