我身無分文。
I'm broke.
May I borrow ten dollars? (能借給我10美元嗎?)
Sorry, I'm broke. (對不起,我現在身無分文。)
I have no money.
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. (* 強調的說法。)
現在我有很多現金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. (我帶來了許多現金。)
I'm rich now. (我現在很有錢。)
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可沒有時間閑獃著。
I can't afford to be lazy. (*afford“有錢,有時間,有力量”、“有富餘”。)
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
這個周末你有空嗎?
Are you free this weekend? (*free“有空,空閑”。)
Are you free this weekend? (這個周末你有空嗎?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。)
*回答no時,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。)
“No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
真對不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. [*be tied up“受(時間的)約束”]
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (對不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
另找時間可以嗎?
How about a rain check? [*rain check指“(比賽、活動等)因雨天改期再賽時作為入場券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比賽而發給觀眾“rain check”引申為受邀者因故不能接受邀請,而邀請繼續有效意思,“以後方便的時間”、“下次還有機會”。]
Let's do it another time. (再找時間吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他時間吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他時間吧。)
你定時間吧。
You decide when.
I'll leave it up to you. (全交給你了。)
It's your decision. (你定吧。)
就那個時間吧。
It's a date. (*這句用於確認約會的日期和時間。)
It's a date. (就那天吧。)
Okay, see you then. (行,到時候見。)
Let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30. (明天7∶30見吧。)
It's a date. (那,到時候見吧。)