Anger is only one letter short of danger. 生氣和危險只有一字之隔。
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault; 如果別人背叛你一次,那是他的錯﹔ If he betrarys you twice, it's your fault. 如果他背叛你二次,那是你的錯。
Great minds discuss ideas; 心胸遠大的人談理想﹔
Average minds discuss events; 一般的人批評事情﹔
Small minds discuss people. 心胸狹小的人道人長短。
An angel wrote: 一位天使這樣說:
Many people will walk in and out of your life, 許多朋友進出你的生命,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.但是只有真正的朋友會在你的心中留下腳印。
To handle yourself, use your head; 要操控自己,用你的頭﹔
To handle others, use your heart. 要指揮別人,用你的心。
God gives every bird it's food, 上帝給每隻小鳥她的食物,
But He does not throw it into it's nest. 但是他不會把食物丟到她的巢
He who loses money, loses much; 失去金錢的人,失去很多﹔
He who loses a friend, loses more; 失去朋友的人,失去更多﹔
He who loses faith, loses all. 失去信心的人,失去所有。
Beautiful young people are acts of nature, 美麗的年輕人是天然形成,
But beautiful old people are works of art. 美麗的老年人才是藝術作品。
Learn from the mistakes of others. 從別人所患的錯誤中學習。
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. 你不能活得那麼長足以經歷這一切。
The tongue weights practically nothing, 舌頭的重量微不足道,
But so few people can hold it. 但少有人可控制它。
Friends, you and me... 你和我是朋友…
you brought another friend... 你帶來另一位朋友…
and then there were3... 我們就有三個朋友…
we started our group... 我們開始成為一個小組…
Our circle of friends... and like that circle... 就像一個圈圈…
there is no beginning or end... 沒有開始也沒又結束
經典英文台詞選
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。
apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.能沖刷一切的除了眼淚,就是時間,以時間來推移感情,時間越長,衝突越淡,彷彿不斷稀釋的茶。
It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your rivals from the fact that you're irritable against them.如果敵人讓你生氣,那說明你還沒有勝他的把握。
From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you sitll care about the friendship between you.如果朋友讓你生氣,那說明你仍然在意他的友情。
Only till my natural death.could I tell which of what I have been doing is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then wait to die a natural death.我不知道我現在做的哪些是對的,那些是錯的,而當我終於老死的時候我才知道這些。所以我現在所能做的就是儘力做好每一件事,然後等待著老死。
“You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water.“ Fish said to water.
“But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.“ Answered water.魚對水說你看不到我的眼淚,因為我在水裡.水說我能感覺到你的眼淚,因為你在我心裡。
Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.快樂要有悲傷作陪,雨過應該就有天晴。如果雨後還是雨,如果憂傷之後還是憂傷.請讓我們從容面對這離別之後的離別。 微笑地去尋找一個不可能出現的你!
When you were born, you're crying but lookers-on were smiling. When you are passing away, you're smiling but lookers-on are crying.你出生的時候,你哭著,周圍的人笑著;你逝去的時候,你笑著,而周圍的人在哭!
Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.人生短短几十年,不要給自己留下了什麼遺憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,該愛的時候就去愛,無謂壓抑自己。