最近一直寫英文郵件,真虐,很多想說的話都無法表達,只能簡單的報告幾句,那種感覺真心難受,像是不會說話的啞巴,唉,太久沒接觸英文了,完全沒感覺了,連初中的水平都米有,想死,要好好學學了。。。。
http://www.douban.com/group/topic/21451214/
http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p263215/
http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p410770/
Feel free to give your comments。
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please
don’t hesitate to let me know。
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。
Your
comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
It
would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。
您若是能夠就使用者行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!
At
your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
Look
forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。
期待您的反饋建議!
I
want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。
Please
see comments below。
請看下面的評論。
My answers are in blue below。
我的回答已標藍。
I add some comments to the document for your reference。
我就文檔添加了一些備忘,僅供參考。
I
enclose the evaluation report for your reference。
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。
Please check
the attached file for today’s meeting notes。
今天的會議記錄在附件裡查收。
The attachment is the design document, please review it。
設計文檔在附件裡,請評閱。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。
其他個人特徵方面的資訊請見附件。
Here
are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。
以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2……。
The
current status is as following: 1……2……
目前資料如下:1……2……
Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。
以下方面需提請注意:1…….2……。
For
the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …
就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……
Thank
you so much for the cooperation。
感謝你的合作!
I really appreciate
the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。
對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。
Thanks for your attention!
謝謝關心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。
我們對您的協助表示感謝。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感謝您的協助!
I
sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!
I
apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。
很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行資訊。