PHP development chapter I Environment deployment PHP engine Post from: netbeans.orgkbdocsphpconfigure-php-environment-windows_zh_CN.html download PHP5 engine. Windows: windows. php. netdownload ??? : Php-5.4.0-Win32-PHP development chapter I Environment deployment PHP engine
Post from: http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/configure-php-environment-windows_zh_CN.html
- Download the PHP5 engine. Windows: http://windows.php.net/download ??? : Php-5.4.0-Win32-VC9-x86.zip note: php-5.3.5-nts-Win32-VC6-x86 version, do not download VC9 version, because VC9 is dedicated for IIS custom, VC6 is for other WEB service software provided, such as Apache. The Apache server can be divided into openssl and no_ssl. openssl indicates that the openssl module is provided, and openssl can be used to configure SSL security links for Apache.
- 5.3.10 run the php-5.3.10-nts-Win32-VC9-x86 after the download is complete. MsiInstallation File. The installation wizard is started. On the "Apache configuration directory" panel, specifyHttpd. confDirectory where the file is located. the default setting isC: \ Program Files \ Apache Software Foundation \ Apache \ Conf \ . PHP processing is automatically enabled.
- If you want to use the MySQL database server, select the "full" installation option, or select "MySQL" and "MySQLi" in the "extension" list.
- After the installation is complete, restart the Apache server.
- To check whether the PHP engine is successfully installed and whether PHP processing is enabled in Apache configuration, please:
- In Notepad, create a file and type the following text:
- Save this file in the "htdocs" folder:C: \ Program Files \ Apache Software Foundation \ Apache \ Htdocs \ test. php
- Run the browser and enter the following URL:Http: // localhost: /Test. php . The following page is displayed:
If the page is not opened:
- Restart the Apache server.
- Check whether the Apache server configuration file httpd. conf contains the following lines:
AddType Application/x-httpd-php .php LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/sapi/php5apache2_2.dll"
- If the preceding lines are missing, add them and save them.Httpd. confAnd then restart Apache.
- Refresh http: // localhost: /Test. php page.