How Android phones set up call forwarding
1. First in the mobile phone's "program list" to find and click the "Settings" icon.
2. Click "Call settings" → "Call forwarding" in the Open Settings window.
3. In the Open "Call Forwarding Settings" interface, according to their actual situation, select the appropriate type of transfer. Small series here to "no answer when the transfer" as an example to explain. Click on this option.
4. In the open "no answer" window, enter the number of unanswered calls, and click the "Enable" button.
5. You can then see the settings you have made.
The iphone comes with the call forwarding function
First open the "Settings" on the IPhone, as shown in the picture
Then find "Phone" in the settings, as shown in the figure
In the phone option, click Call Forwarding, as shown in the picture
Then click on the switch to open the call forwarding, as shown in the picture
In the call forwarding settings, there are two options available for us to choose from.
One, set all calls are transferred,
Second, choose the transfer according to the custom condition
Here we take the custom as an example, as shown in the figure
There are three ways of transferring in the custom, no answer, busy and unable to connect.
For example, click No answer, and then enter the phone number we want to transfer. After the phone number input is completed, click on the "Call transfer" in the upper left corner, the mobile phone will automatically save the transferred phone number, as shown in the picture
Next, we can see the phone number of the call forwarding set in the "No Answer" column, as shown in the figure