1. Use vmware workstation to install CentOS 5.4
2. The default number of virtual NICS is one.
3. Install the SELinux supplemental suite
After the environment is installed, you can view the network configuration through commands and configuration files, but there are many more network interfaces, such as peth0,
1. Enter setup in the command line to go to the configuration page.
2. Select Firewall Configuration, disable firewall and SELinux, and make them Disabled
3. Exit and restart
In fact, peth0 and other things are generated for Xen virtualization. We don't need to worry about them here, so we won't ping the network.
Firewall and SELinux. If you want to know more about SELinux, You can query related information ~