Here are 15 quick tips:
1. Solve the problem without a specific language, learn to write pseudo-code.
9. Master the basics of object, scope, function and object-oriented programming.
11. Understand the nuances between server-side encodings and encoders.
13. It is important to know when to compromise and when to stick to your position.
14. Be patient with your programming skills and pay attention to small details.
15. Wrap your head, prototype inheritance, closing, and expression evaluation.
through the above simple introduction and the sharing of tips, beginner's small partners are not to it and have a new understanding of it;
Article from: http://www.alqsoft.com/xinwenzixun/javakaifa/2014/1104/171.html