Apache+php+mysql configuration stating that your collection is a solution to the package installation
Create an Alibaba Cloud account, and get a free trial with 40+ products, enterprise account can enjoy a free trial worth $1200. Register Now!
Apache+php+mysql configuration to say that your collection is a decompression pack installation
In the current network application, Apache+php+mysql, is a very broad application of a Web service structure, especially in the open-source free.
To install this structure, there are two choices,
1. Using integrated tools, there are many tools on the Web, recommended XAMPP, website: http://www.apachefriends.org/zh_cn/xampp-windows.html
In this way, users do not need to know about the three kinds of software and the way they are set and adjusted, although the installation is convenient, but in a variety of application of the device, there will still be trouble out.
2. Self-frame. It is necessary for the user to adjust the settings of the software, some trouble, once mastered, it will help to manage the network platform, but also in the need to upgrade the server terminal software upgrades, or to the network platform to upgrade. If you really want to learn apache+php+mysql, Recommend this way. It is not complicated to master the installation according to the guidelines given by many of the online veterans.
Here is a tutorial written by Freddy, which is simple and easy to use.
Depending on the process, a portion of the supplement is added (it is not too much to be recharged). For interested colleagues to learn the reference.
Powered by Freddy
This document is suitable for people who need local testing environments, programs, template-style developers, template-style, plug-in mod tests, and all kinds of learning-lovers.
This document describes how to install PHP, Mysql, and Apache for Windows systems. (Same as for Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 server)
The following is the software to be used for this purpose.
· Apache 2.2.4--www.apache.org
· PHP 5.2.0--www.php.net
· MySQL 5.0.27--www.mysql.com
· Zend Optimizer 3.2.0--www.zend.com
· PhpMyAdmin 2.9.2--www.phpmyadmin.net
· Serious Note: Windows XP should not install IIS, PHP, APACHE, MYSQL, ZEND until the following operations are in progress.
I prefer the option of an installation:
Not named 2. JPG (22.75 KB)
≡apache 2.2.4 's installation ≡
1. Open My Computer, enter D, and create a new folder under it, called Local.
2. Download the Apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi at its official station and execute it.
3. Press the Next button 3 times, the installation procedure requires the input of your network domain (network name), Serverdomain (server domain name) and the Web site administrator's e-mail, and some of the words are actually filled out, this is a local self-built test environment, so just a moment, The first two fill in the localhost, mail write their own can.
4. After entering next, the default installation path is "C:/program filesapache software FoundationApache2.2", modifying the path to the "D:localapache2" described earlier.
5. Then go all the way down to the end of the installation; When you open the local folder under D, you can see a folder named Apache2.
6. Open IE, and then enter in the address linked fields: "http://localhost" or "http://127.0.0.1" can see the success of the Apache installation page, the Web is located in the "D:/local/apache2/htdocs" Catalogue.
7. In general, according to the web port for the 80 to be set, if necessary to adjust, can be completed after the installation, manual adjustment of the httpd.conf file, note that there is a total of two to be adjusted.
8. Add a bit: Check the XP firewall settings, put the Web service occupied port open (generally we Skype, will occupy 80 port, if the web occupies 8080 port, it needs to be in the XP fire wall of the corresponding setting)
≡php 5.2.0 's installation ≡
1. Download Php-5.2.0-win32.zip at its official station (do not download and use its installer, although it is very self-contained and intelligent, but there are many limitations, because it is not recommended. ）
2. Press the PHP file to a record with the address "d:localphp".
3. Copy php.ini-dist from PHP catalog (d:localphp) to Windows (some systems are Winnt) and renamed PHP.ini.
4. Copy all DLL files under d:localphp to the Windows System file folder, i.e. C: \ Windows\System32. (Note that under Windows 2003 server there is a file that will be re-recovered, and that Windows comes with a newer, non-covered)
≡mysql 5.0.27 's installation ≡
1. Open My Computer, enter d:local, and create a new folder under it named MySQL.
2. Download Mysql 5.0.27 Installer at its official station.
3. Press Next and then select Custom Installation.
4. Change the installation path by clicking Changes, and the original path is "C:\program files\mysql\mysql Server 5.0", which is changed to: "D:localmysql".
5. When the installation is finished load, it will appear a sign up to guide, this does not need to, select the bottom of the skip sign-up, and then next, there is a "Configure the MySQL Server Now" is ticked, do not remove, Direct dot finish.
6. Now install the final configuration, click Next, select Detailed configuration, then select the second server machine.
7. Next, select Non-transactional Database only.
8. Next, select Manual Setting, the connection number 200 to 300, because this is the test, so this is not important.
9. Next, set its port, which is 3306, do not move it.
10. Next, select Manual Selected Default Character set/collation, Character in the GBK Set below. (Pay attention to the following based on the use of the platform to choose the correct password, after the installation can be changed in Mysql.ini, but a lot of trouble) (note. Because we often need to use the simple interaction of the situation, it is recommended that all the platform's password to choose to use the UTF8, this will be the MySQL's preset to the use of the UTF8 for convenience)
11. Next, tick before include Bin Directory in Windows path.
12. Next, the Modify Security settings before the cancellation, because it is a local environment, non-service and virtual host machine.
13. Last Next plus execute, you can see that the above steps are all done.
The account for MySQL is: root, the password is empty. (Advice to be good habits, try to add password)
15. Check MySQL, the keyboard of Win + R, the Movement of the dialog box, enter the cmd back to the car, enter the command prompt, and then input: "Mysql-uroot-p", back to the car to enter the password, because the password is empty, so directly press back to the car. Now you can see the following successful tips:
Welcome to the MySQL Monitor. Commands End With; or G.
Your MySQL Connection ID is 1 to server version:5.0.27-community-nt
Type ' help ', ' or ' h ' for help. Type ' C ' to clear the buffer.
Indicates a complete installation success.
16. The operator becomes "mysql>", the key is entered exit.
≡zend Optimizer 3.2.0 's installation ≡
This article is an English version of an article which is originally in the Chinese language on aliyun.com and is provided for information purposes only. This website makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness ownership or
reliability of the article or any translations thereof. If you have any concerns or complaints relating to the article, please send an email, providing a detailed description of the concern or
complaint, to email@example.com. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days. Once verified, infringing content will be removed immediately.
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.