Divided into 2 parts:
1. Install the latest version of Firefox
2. Open the browser and enter About:config
3. Set the devtools.debugger.remote-enabled value to True
Devtools.debugger.force-local value is False
(There is more than one set on a PC)
4. Restart Firefox
1.PC install more than 15 versions of Firefox
2. Open the browser, enter About:config (there may be a warning, continue on the line)
3. Set the devtools.debugger.remote-enabled value to True (double-click on the line)
4. After restarting Firefox, open the tool->web developer--Remote debugging (or call to connect)
Host name fill in the IP address of the mobile device, port default is OK. Click Connect
Here, the phone will pop up a hint
It's OK to make a manual determination.
At this point, the PC's Firefox debugger will be able to debug the mobile Web information.
Note: Before connecting, the phone must first open the page to be debugged, otherwise it will not be visible on the PC.
This article is from the "Drink" blog, please be sure to keep this source http://colinzhouyj.blog.51cto.com/2265679/1441231
Debug Android mobile Web with Firefox