2013-09-30 16:08 4097 People read comments (0) favorite reports Classification:Oracle (Ten)
Copyright NOTICE: This article for Bo Master original article, without Bo Master permission not reproduced.
1. Determine whether your development machine and server operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit, and to determine the server to be deployed is what operating system;
This step is important, especially for servers, if not the same as yours, it is best to install a virtual machine with the same server (recommended in VMware, 64-bit OS compatibility is better).
2. Download the DLLs required for the development machine and server, address: http://download.csdn.net/detail/yenange/6343515
and follow the instructions to organize the DLL files (because there are 32-bit, 64-bit, 2.0,4.0 and other folders).
3. In the connection test of the development machine;
Create a console program that can replicate directly
Note: To copy the DLL in step 2nd (to match the number of bits of your development's operating system and the version of the framework you are developing) to bin\debug;
and add a reference to Oracle.DataAccess.dll
4. Connection testing on the server (which is not convenient for virtual machines established in step 1th);
Create a new folder on the server testconnection;
Copy the 3rd Step program (xxx.exe only one file) to the server;
Copy the 2nd step DLL (to match the number of bits on the server) to the Testconnection folder;
Note: If you are a virtual machine (especially win Server2003), you should install the same framework as the one you developed, or you will not be able to run it.
5. If the 3rd or 4th step is abnormal or you want to try it yourself, you can install ODAC directly (the DLL above is extracted from the zip below),
--1. The installation should be the same as the number of bits of your native operating system;
--2. The ODAC version of the development machine should be consistent with the ODAC version on the server, with a different number of digits, but with the same version.
(1) Extract the zip file to a directory on the disk, such as: "D:\software\ODAC112021Xcopy_x64", and then enter this directory at the command line, type the following life
Order: "Install.bat all C:\odp.net myhome (Install all components)".
(2) After running the above command, all the files will be automatically copied to the C:\odp.net directory, then, the command line into the C:\odp.net directory, run a life
Order: "Configure.bat all MyHome (Configure all component)".
If successful, it will run without a DLL after installation.
ODAC (odp.net) from development to deployment