Lesson 2: Give photoshop beginners some advice
Although I am not a photoshop expert yet, my suggestions may be helpful to beginners of photoshop:
1. in fact, a considerable part of the many photoshop books are repetitive and repetitive, but the examples of some applications in them are basically the same in different functions. these examples are from entry to mastery. never buy more books, or it will be thankless.
2. if you are a newbie who just entered the photoshop door, I suggest you do not buy a learning book like "trying to clarify all photoshop functions". This book will usually take you 1/3 away. even if you have the perseverance and perseverance to finish learning and look back at the end of the course, you still cannot make high-quality and creative works to see other people's good works. The reason is that there is no focus. deep understanding of the essence of photoshop
3. it is best for beginners to combine theory with real-time operations. do not read too many theories, but do not practice them. Instead, try to understand photoshop functions in examples.
4. what kind of photoshop books can beginners buy? Although each person has his own understanding, I believe that I cannot buy any books that use all the functions mentioned above, nor can I purchase all the teaching materials that use examples as far as possible to pick out attractive application tutorials. A beginner who has corresponding classification functions explains photoshop. it is better to explain the three functions on the market from "learning the essence of photoshop", such as layer channel masks, etc. both the password and photoshp 7 interpretation are concepts in the same author's book, both of which are centered on "layer channel selection (mask) the three concepts are different. the example in photoshp 7 solution is a little more mature. although one of the two books reads version 6.0 and the other is the latest version 7.0, but the author's writing philosophy no change-that is, readers should pay more attention to the deep understanding and application of the three concepts of photoshop, rather than getting lost in the sea of photoshop commands from the beginning.
5. of course, the example in the above book is not completed. it is a photoshop expert. The most important thing to learn about photoshop is to practice more, practice more, think more, and extend the application of the learned functions.
6. after you understand the most important part of photoshop, you can start to expand your learning of other photoshop functions. all functions are clear. you can buy a reference book of the category. at this time, this kind of book can help you make progress. Remember, this kind of book is the most important thing. it just helps you to further understand the other features of photoshop. it doesn't mean you have finished learning it. is a photoshop application expert
7. of course, some friends do not like to buy a "full function explanation" book after getting started for boring learning. at this time, you can start from learning Photoshop application tutorials and learn from the tutorials. other features of photoshop and increase your interest in learning photoshop. at this point, I have to recommend a book. it is the first time that I came to China this year. it is a very classic photoshop book. I believe some of my friends have guessed it. this book is the "photoshop wow!" published in the United States! Book> What I like most about this book is that he raised the application of photoshop to the artistic height.
8. in fact, no matter which book you buy to learn, the ultimate goal is only two. one is to skillfully use photoshp for creation.
To improve the deep understanding of the concept of art, photoshop learners should not think that learning photosop is difficult or that it is easy to think that phoshop itself is an easy and advanced software guide to pave the way for you to enter his palace. but the most important thing is to strengthen the cultivation of artistic quality after entering the photshop world. to analyze other people's good works, we also need to use photoshop to try to create them. when you see a very important piece of work, you can see through it. I believe that you are already a real photoshp expert in the work implementation process.
9. at last, I hope that you will think more about how to learn Photoshop. Don't be confused by the surface of things. learning the skills you can use to freely apply things is the ultimate goal of learning Photoshop.
The writing is a bit messy. I hope it will be helpful to the scholars.
Lesson 3: Ten open doors in Photoshop
AdobePhotoshop is one of the most popular graphic design software. It can be said that as long as you are in touch with graphic design, you will deal with it sooner or later. There are too many things to talk about Photoshop, but whether you want to make it your right arm or just use it to do some basic image processing work, you must know the following 10 things, whether you are a beginner or have a certain understanding of it.
1. Use of shortcut keys: this is the foundation of Photoshop, but it is also the best way to improve work efficiency. The use of shortcuts allows you to focus more on your work than on the tool panel. Once you are proficient in using shortcuts, you can work in full screen mode to save unnecessary panel positions, broaden your horizons, and maximize the use of screen space; some simple commands can be completed on the keyboard without being distracted by the tool selection. even if it takes only a small amount of time, we prefer not to be interrupted at work.
Note: You should try to use as many shortcut keys as possible. The shortcut keys below are a good helper to improve efficiency, but I do not know why many books have been around or even not mentioned. please remember.
Ctrl J: copy the current layer to a new layer;
J: switch to the spray gun tool;
M: switch to the box selection tool;
: Increase or decrease the pen size in sequence when the current tool is in the paint brush mode (including spray gun, paint brush, pencil, imitation Stamp History paint brush, eraser, Blur and deepen tools;
Shift BackSpace: call up the fill dialog box.
At the beginning, you may not be able to remember all the shortcut keys. you can use the Photoshop tooltip to help you. Choose Edit> preset> general, and select "display tooltip ". In this way, when you move the mouse over the tool panel, the tool name and its shortcut keys will appear until you move the mouse away.
2. seamless textures: whether it is for 3D images or web pages, seamless textures are very important and can be easily done in Photoshop. After you have customized your image, run the filter> Others> displacement to shift horizontally and vertically. Generally, the displacement is set to half the image size, the most important thing is to set the undefined area to fold back. After the displacement is completed, use the rubber stamp tool to smear the image joint, eliminate the seams, and then define the image as a pattern. With this pattern fill, you can get a seamless background image.
3. Custom actions for commonly used combined commands: when processing images, we often use combined commands. For example, you need to move a multi-layer Image document to another document. The quickest and safest way is to create A new layer Shift ctrl n, splice all the following visible layers Shift Alt ctrl e, select all images Ctrl A, copy ctrl c, and deselect Ctrl D; delete the current layer. This group of commands is to create an image for the image, which contains all the visible layer images under the current layer, then your clipboard has left the image content, you just need to paste it in the required document. This is a typical example. although you can use a series of shortcut keys to complete this set of commands, it is recommended to save it as an action in the action option panel, you can set a convenient function key for this action, such as Shift F2, so that you can call it at any time, especially when importing images from Photoshop to other applications, the saved time is considerable! Different combinations of Shift, Control, and F2 to F12 can define a lot of actions to greatly improve efficiency.
4. automatic layer selection: this is a very inconspicuous small action, but it is very useful. especially in some large multi-layer files, even if the layer commands are properly arranged for each layer, layers are stacked in order, it is also difficult to choose-you may not know which layers they belong to, and the consequences of incorrect operations are sometimes terrible. In this case, you can select the mobile tool and select "auto select layer" in the tool options. in this way, apart from the slicing tool, path component selection tool, Pen tool, and hand capturing tool, when other tools in the toolbox are currently selected, when you press and hold the Ctrl key, the current tool will temporarily become a mobile tool. when you click any object on the canvas, Photoshop will automatically go to its layer, in this way, you can perform the operation. When you are currently using a mobile tool, even if you do not choose to automatically select a layer, you just need to press the Ctrl key, you can also freely select the image content belonging to different layers.
5. create a custom brush: in Photoshop, there is a very useful but not fully utilized resource, that is, creating a custom brush. Create a new document. The size is the size of the paint brush to be created. use black (or color or different gray scales, but the paint color will be lighter) to draw your paint image, such as a small flower and several small trees. Then, use the rectangular box to select the new paint brush. If no image is selected, Photoshop defines all the images on the canvas as a paint brush. In this way, you can use these custom paint brushes to create a variety of unique images, especially decorative patterns such as borders.
6. lens halo effect: in initial image processing, lens Halo is one of the most commonly used modifiers. In general, you can directly use a filter> rendering> lens halo in the image to increase the atmosphere of the image. If you are very satisfied with the effect of a certain lens Halo and want to save it, we can use the layer blending feature. Create a layer on the image in advance, fill it with black, then execute the lens halo filter, and then set the layer blending mode of this layer to "screen", so that the black is hidden, you will get a separate Halo layer. However, the only drawback of this method is that it cannot be displayed on a white image.
7. lighting effect filter: the biggest surprise of this filter is that it can create a variety of realistic texture effects. The simplest method is to place a simple texture in a channel, apply a filter> rendering> illumination effect to a layer, and select the channel where the texture is stored in the texture channel, adjust the corresponding lighting settings to achieve a three-dimensional texture effect.
8. use adjustment layers: no one is sure to adjust the image perfectly once. Therefore, in addition to developing a good backup habit, it is best to use adjustment layers whenever possible. You may find yourself in trouble, but this is a little less difficult than the loss of image damage. More importantly, you can make new adjustments at any time during the creation process without worrying about image damage.
9. quick copy tips: in the same document, identify the current tool as a mobile tool (or a mobile tool temporarily), drag the object while pressing the Alt key, you can copy, hold down the Shift key, it can be moved in multiples of 45 degrees. when moving between different documents, press Shift. if the sizes of the two documents are the same, the object is copied to the same position of the new document, if the document size is different, the object is copied to the center of the new document. Copying with this method is not only convenient, but also reduces the use of clipboard, further saving system resources.
10. accumulation of results: When you use Photoshop for a while, you will surely save a lot of good stuff. Such as the gradient, contour lines, style, and so on, and some easy-to-work color palette. These are only temporarily saved in Photoshop. once reinstalled, Photoshop will be restored to the default state and become clean, and these custom things will disappear without a trace. This is not only a pity, but also affects your work (such as the loss of the defined color palette ). Therefore, it is best to use the default manager to save it whenever you are interested and store it in a special folder. The preset manager can save the paint brush, color palette, gradient, style, pattern, contour line, and custom shape, so that your work will not be lost. After the reinstallation, you can use the corresponding file to overwrite the file and return to the familiar working environment.
Lesson 4: some basic concepts in PS
Photoshop: it is one of the graphic processing software series developed by Adobe, mainly used in image processing, advertising design, a computer software. It was first used on Apple (MAC) and later developed for window. Below are some basic concepts in this software.
Bitmap: also known as a grating image, is generally used for photo quality image processing. it is composed of many "pixels" like small blocks. It is represented by its position and color value, which can show changes in color shadows. Photoshop is mainly used to process bitmap.
Vector: Generally, the physical properties of the image generated are not provided. it is generally used for engineering operation drawing. For example, it is difficult to show the quality of the light in a vector image.
Resolution: The pixel length per unit is called the resolution of the image. In short, the computer image is clear and blurred for the reader to watch. There are many kinds of resolutions. Such as screen resolution, scanner resolution, print resolution.
The relationship between the image size and resolution is as follows: the image size is large, the resolution is large, the file size is large, the memory size is large, and the computer processing speed is slow. On the contrary, any factor is reduced, the processing speed will be faster.
Channel: in PS, channel refers to the color range. generally, a basic color is a channel. For example, in RGB color, R is red, so the R channel range is red, G is green, and B is blue.
Layers: in PS, multiple layers are usually used to make each layer as a transparent paper. stacked together is a complete image. Modify each layer without any impact on other layers.
Color mode of the image:
1) RGB color mode: the color adding mode is the best color displayed on the screen. it consists of three colors: red, green, and blue. each color can have a brightness of 0.
2) CMYK color mode: it consists of blue, red, yellow, and yellow. it is also called the fading mode. This mode is generally used for print output and printing. Therefore, the CMYK mode is generally used for print images.
3) HSB color mode: the color is divided into tones, saturation and brightness by adjusting the tone, saturation and brightness to obtain the color and change.
4) Lab color mode: This mode uses one light intensity and two tones to describe a, and the other is B. It mainly affects the shade of the color. Generally, converting RGB to CMYK is converted by Lab.
5) index color: this color image uses one byte to indicate that it contains a maximum of 256 colors. The table stores and indexes the color used. The image quality is not high, A small amount of space is occupied.
6) gray mode: only black and white images are displayed. the Pixel 0 value is black, and the pixel 255 is white.
7) bitmap mode: Pixels are represented by binary instead of bytes. that is, black and white are represented by binary, minimizing disk space.
In PS 6, when the screen resolution is higher than 800X600, what is the bar box in the upper right corner?
When the resolution is higher than 600*800, there is a dark gray bar on the far left of the taskbar. you can drag and drop commonly used panels to save a lot of space.
How can I correctly display the Chinese font name?
Press ctrl k and then remove Show Fonts Name In English.
What should I do when I enter and write half of the information displayed?
This is the reason for font. We recommend that you use "正" or "Microsoft" when using Xtep XX ". When the font spacing is not set properly, the font is half ....... There will also be problems with the Chinese "turetype" font.
Lesson 5 what are the tips for using the Path tool?
When using the Pen tool to create a path, you can press the Shift key to force the path or direction to be horizontally, vertically, or 45 degrees. press the Ctrl key to temporarily switch to the path selection tool, hold down the Alt key and click the pen cursor on the black node to change the direction of the direction line so that the curve can be changed. press the Alt key and use the DirectSelection tool to click the path to select the entire path; to select multiple paths at the same time, you can press Shift and then click one by one. when you use the path selection tool, press Ctrl Alt to move the path closer to the path and switch to the add and subtract node pen tools.
To switch whether the path is displayed, you can press the Shift key and click the mouse in the path bar of the path palette, or click in the gray area of the path palette.
To execute several macros (actions) together, you can first add a macro and then record each macro to be executed.
To add a new command after a macro (Action) command, you can select the command and click the Begin recording icon on the color palette, select the command to be added, and then click the Stop recording icon.
When using the Filter/Render/Clouds Filter, to generate more obvious support patterns, you can hold down the Alt key before executing this command; to generate a low-diffuse color effect, you can hold down the Shift key before executing the command.
When using the Filter/Render/Lighting Effects Filter, if you want to copy the light source in the dialog box, you can press and hold the Alt key before dragging the light source to copy.
To directly switch the Color mode on the Color palette, press the Shift key and move the cursor to the Color bar and click.
How to create a transparent background image?
First, only GIF can be transparent. therefore, do not save the file or save it as a file. Instead, select "output GIF" and select a transparent color, if the transparent part is white, select White, and hide the background image and Save it for Web.
Why is the handwriting discontinuous when I write Chinese characters on a GIF image?
Convert GIF to RGB, then convert it back to Index Color, and select Image> Mode> Rgb/Image> Mode> Index Color.
How to Use PS to reflect and back an object? For example, how can a bottle make its reflection and back?
Copy the bottle to a lower layer, Black the layer, then Blur, and then Trasnform> Distort to adjust the transparency after the proportion is adjusted.
You can also directly give the bottle layer to Shadow or Outerglow, and then separate the Effect layer, which is distorted.
If you are saying that the front of the bottle to see the reflection of the surrounding objects on the back of the screen, you can use a Render-3DTransform, this method is better than 3D modeling more * Real, PS has a filter Lens Pro, it can be directly reflected on a glass ball or similar surface. Reflection is in the water? Copy the bottle layer, flip it over, and lower the transparency on the water layer. if you think it is too clear, choose Filter> Distort> Ripple to add some Ripple. if you think it is too stiff, in Layer Properties, adjust the color relationship with the water Layer.
Do you have some tips on PS?
When you want to "tighten the Gap" (adjust the gap between individual letters), first click between two letters, then press the Alt key, and use the left and right direction keys to adjust.
To quickly change the value displayed in the dialog box, click the number and place the cursor in the dialog box. then, you can use the up and down arrow keys to change the value. If you press the Shift key before using the direction key to change the value, the speed of changing the value will increase.
If your mouse is in the following state: Brush brush, spray gun, pencil, eraser, just press the Alt key, you can temporarily switch to the drop-pipe tool (but the mouse must be in the opened image area ).
Press Ctrl, and then click preview area to enlarge the image. press Alt and then click preview area to zoom out the image.
Change the transparency of the drawing (including the painting with a brush, pencil, spray gun, or eraser. First, draw a pen, and then "remove X" will appear under the filter menu (X depends on the tool you just used), click it, the "undo" menu appears. now you can change the transparency of the previous one.
Cropping tools must have been used by everyone. in this case, you must have met: when you adjust the cropping box and the cropping box is close to the image boundary, the Drop Box will automatically paste itself to the edge of the image, so that you cannot precisely cut the image. However, as long as you press the Ctrl key when adjusting the drop box, the drop box will be convinced to cut the box accurately.
If you use a pen tool to draw a path and your mouse is in the pen state, you only need to press the Enter key on the keypad (remember to press the Enter key on the keypad, not on the primary key disk !!!), Then the path will be loaded as a selection area immediately.
You can use the following shortcut keys to quickly browse your images. Home: scroll to the upper left corner of the image; End: scroll to the bottom right corner of the image; Page Up: scroll to the top of the image; PageDown: scroll to the bottom of the image; Ctrl + Page Up: scroll to the leftmost side of the image; Ctrl + Page Down: scroll to the rightmost side of the image.
To move the selected layer up, press Ctrl and press] to move the current layer up. Press Ctrl and then press [key, you can move the current layer down.
To convert a color image to a gray image, the general method is to use the image → pattern → grayscale, or image → De-color, however, there is now a way to make the color converted to grayscale more delicate. First, convert the image to the Lab color mode: Image → mode → Lab color. then, go to the Channel panel and delete Channel a and channel B, then you can get a grayscale image that is more delicate.
To automatically select a layer (if you have used Flash, you will know what it means to automatically select a layer). of course, you can hook up the automatic selection layer on the option panel of the mobile tool, however, in some cases, it is really troublesome to manually cancel this option when you do not need this feature. Now let's teach you a method. after pressing the Ctrl key, your mobile tool will have the automatic selection function. in this case, you only need to click the object on a certain layer, photoshop automatically switches to the layer where the object is located. However, when you open the Ctrl key, your mobile tool will not have the automatic selection function. this will easily prevent incorrect selections.
How is the PS path used?
The path is a vector curve. you can use the path to Fill, Stroke, and Selection ). FillStrokeMake Selection. you can also generate a path through a Selection.
How can I draw dotted lines in PS?
Double-click the desired Brush and change the size of 100% to a greater value in the Spacing area, leaving a gap. Then, use the Brush to draw the image. First draw a Path, define BrushSpace to be set to above 200, open the Path panel --- Storke Path.
How to overlap two images of the same size with a translucent effect
On the layer panel: you can change the transparency of the upper layer or the mixed mode of the layer.
How to output GIF files in PS?
1 Save For Web, select GIF
2 Export GIF89A
Why cannot I preview some files after they are opened?
Because JPG, TIF, PSD, and other formats can contain Thumble, But GIF cannot.
In PS6, there are Annotation and Wave in the toolbar. what is the role of these things in PS?
Annotation: prompt, which can be used for development by multiple people. you can tell people what to do here.
Wave: voice prompt. The system will prompt you for recording !, Next time someone else can listen to the recording to know your intention.
What is the difference between the mask and channel in PS?
The Channel can store the Mask, and the Mask is the constituency. after the selection, the Mask can only be modified in the constituency. However, the Channel can be said to be a materialized Mask, and the Channel can be edited like a normal layer, different effects are obtained (r g B Channel or independent Channel can be used respectively ). A mask is actually a temporary channel that can be used to make a complex selection or gentle gradient effect. The Alpha channel can create complex effects at will, call them into choices, and convert them into a quick mask.
How does the image edge fade out gradually?
Select all images, add Layer Mask, select the gradient tool, the foreground is pure black, the background is transparent, and then pull the effect in the Mask.
What is the use of PS to read embedded watermarks?
Add copyright information to images in Photoshop format. When users use these filters to process images, they will be reminded that the image is protected by a digital watermark.
How can I use the deformation tool under the Edit menu to deform the graph on the layer without any serrations?
This is the limitation of the interpolation algorithm. you can enlarge the image by 200%, change it, and then contract it back.
In PS6, how does one change the text layer to the image layer?
Right-click the text Layer (in the Layer panel) and select Rasterize Layer.
Can a PS graph be saved as a vector graph?
Generally, only Paths (Paths) can be saved as vectors. You can output your path from FilesExportpaths to Illustrator. the input format is AI.
How to make corrosive images?
1. background Gaussian blur 0.3.
2. create a layer and add a few miscellaneous points. Mode: overlay.
3. Gaussian blur. About 0.5, merge layer.
4. reduce the contrast.
5. select "local", "Feather", and fill the layer with gray or gray-white colors ,. Modify the mode to overlay and merge layers.
6. adjust the contrast.
How to cut an image into several parts?
In Photoshop, there is a Slice Tools (cutting tool) that can split a large image into several small images, which in WEB plotting, is very useful.
How to create a simple triangle in PS?
In versions earlier than Photoshop 6.0, it is troublesome to draw polygon such as triangles and pentagram. In previous versions, you can draw a triangle like this: first draw a rectangle, then edit-free transform-perspective, and there will be eight small rectangles. drag the top right small rectangle to the center, to the middle.
In Photoshop 6.0, you can add a polygon painting tool in the toolbar to draw standard polygon directly, which is very convenient.
Why can't the edit dialog box be found in PS6?
In PS6, the editing position is not clearly indicated, but you can click the mouse on the gradient sample to edit it.
How to fill an image with the whole picture?
Define an image as a pattern and then fill it with it. First, select the image to be defined using the ing selection tool.
Click Edit Define Pattern in the menu to Define the Pattern.
Switch to the page to be filled, click Edit Fill in the menu, in the pop-up dialog box, set the Fill content item to the pattern, and click OK to Fill it.
What should I do if the text dialog box cannot be pulled below the property bar?
Ctrl + K. after the panel is displayed, click the Reset All Tools button to restore All the panels to the default position.
How to divide a circle into five fractions?
Create a square File (WH = 11) and use a grid to divide the width into five equal points. fill in different colors in adjacent areas. The leftmost and rightmost colors must be different, you can draw a straight line at the bottom of the image as the edge of the circle, and select FilterDistortPolarCoordinates (polar conversion.
In PS6, what does the "imitation" in the gradient tool option mean?
The imitation color means that Dither will produce color jitter in the gradient layer, so that the excessive color area is softer, so that the gradient effect is better.
Why can't images scanned by a scanner be converted to JPG in PS?
This is because you use 48-bit color for scanning, while JPG only supports up to 32-bit color, you can convert the color format to RGB format. Select the menu Mode RGB Color.
How can I enable an image in PS in the PCD format?
The procedure is as follows:
1. select to open the PCD file in PS;
2. select the size of the file to be opened;
3. set Source to Kodak Photo CD 4050-6V3.4.
4. set destirnation (target): Set to sRGB IEC61996-2.1
What is the real body effect?
1. first prepare a floral image and a human image.
2. use a pen tool or a cable tool to remove unnecessary parts of the Avatar.
3. copy the avatar to the image of the flower, generate the new layer Layer1, select layer Layer1 on the layer panel, and click Add Layer mask at the bottom to add a layer mask for Layer1.
4. set the foreground color to black and the background color to white. in the layer mask state, use black to apply unwanted parts outside the avatar to display the background layer image.
5. double-click the paint brush tool and set the merging mode to "Color" on the paint panel ".
6. click the petals with the dropper tool to get the color of the flowers. Then, use the paint tool to smear the flowers on the girl's face. then the flowers and people are integrated.
7. press the ALT key and click the petal to get the Color of the flower. Then, use the brush tool to smear the flower on the girl's face. because the merging mode of the brush tool is set to the top of the "Color, after being smeared, only the color of the girl's detection department is changed, and the saturation and brightness are not changed.
How to draw a three-dimensional sphere in PS?
Select a floating circle, and then edit a three-color gradient. The first color is high, the second color is the backlight color, and the third color is the reflective color (that is, a slightly lighter color than the backlight color ), then, use the spherical gradient tool to pull the gradient from the highlights in the floating circle to the backlight. Unfloat.
How do I add an external filter?
There are two possible ways to add an external filter. One is that the filter itself is the installation version, so that you can directly execute the installation program.
The other is that the filter is not an installer, and you need to install it manually. The filter directory of Photoshop is generally under the Directory Plug-Ins where Photoshop is located. you can copy the filter directly.
How to remove edges?
You can try to use the path tool or magic wand to draw out the outer contour of the image, and then use Feather under the Select statement, and then Select and Delete it, which may be better.
How do I enter a special identifier in PS?
Switch to the "smart ABC" mode in the font state, right-click the keyboard on the input method status bar, and you will see various symbols and foreign language input menus. Another way is to switch to the smart ABC mode, left-click the soft keyboard, and then press "V", and then press the number 1-9. the display is the same! You can use page down and page up to flip pages.
How can we store the deducted images instead of the background color?
A: copy the area selected by the dotted line, paste, delete the bottom layer, and ctrl s ". Note that the storage format should be. PSD format or. EPS format or. AI format.
What should I do if the projection direction of a layer effect is different in the same image?
A: After completing a layer, merge it into the background, or merge it into another blank layer, and then perform another projection.
How can I remove the image's mesh?
(1) scan an image of pictorial or magazine.
In general, the appearance of the net grain is caused by the rough texture of the pictorial or magazine printing paper. The dpi value should be higher during Scanning. the higher the resolution, the larger the image to be scanned, and the higher the precision. A high resolution will create good conditions for downgrading the image and filter processing.
(2) adjust the image size to a proper size.
Select the Image size option under the Image menu. The Image size dialog box is displayed. check that the Constrain Proportions limit ratio option is selected. in Pixel Dimensions, set the Pixels Pixel after Width, change to Percent percentage. At this time, the Width value is changed to 100. you can enter the expected percentage value to reduce the image's proportional ratio. The reduced mesh pattern has been slightly reduced.
(3) use Gaussian blur to remove the mesh.
Select Showchannels from the Window menu. The Channel panel is displayed. The four channels are RGB, Red, Green, and Blue. Select the Red channel, and the image is displayed as black and white. Select Blur> GaussianBlur from the Filter menu. The Gaussian Blur dialog box is displayed. Adjust the Radius value to control the blur range, so that the mesh lines in the Red channel are almost invisible, and the image content is slightly blurred. Then, adjust the Green and Blue channels respectively to make the mesh lines in the Channel disappear. Finally, return to the RGB channel. at this time, the image has no interference with the mesh. (Note: the Radius value cannot be too large, so as not to affect the RGB channel too much and make the image blurred.
(4) adjust the final effect.
If the mesh pattern is too clear, leading to a large Radius value, the image in the RGB channel will be blurred. If you want to make the image content clearer, you can also execute shapen-> shapen clear effect in the Filter menu. Finally, use the Adjust-> Levels or Curves option in the Image menu to set the contrast and other values to achieve the final satisfactory effect.
How can we make the surrounding area of a rectangle have a clear sense of attention?
Fill in a rectangle selection box, Filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur, set the degree of rounded corner, and then Image> Adjust> Levels to move all three triangles to the center to overlap.
How do I configure hardware to accelerate PS?
Check hardware configuration
1. make full use of memory
Any image processing software has a high requirement on memory, as does Photoshop. If you do not use other large software when using Photoshop, you can increase the proportion of memory resources occupied by Photoshop. In Photoshop, select the FilePreferenceMemory & Image Cache command under the menu to increase the Used by Photoshop ratio to 80% ~ 90%.
Specify virtual memory
When processing Photoshop, it is normal that the memory is used up, which will greatly affect the processing time of Photoshop images. how can this problem be solved? The method is: you can use the hard disk as the memory, that is, the virtual memory. Select the "FilePreferencePlug-Ins & ScratchDisks" command under the menu. In ScratchDisks, you can specify four drives on the hard disk as the virtual memory. the default virtual memory of the software is under Windows emp. When the first virtual memory is used, Photoshop automatically uses the second Scratch Dsik, which improves the execution speed.
Release memory and hard disk space
During image processing, all the * operations you perform will be recorded in the History (History) work sheet of Photoshop. These operations include copying to Clipboard, Undo, Pattern, and Histories. select the "EditPurge" command under the menu.
After performing these operations, Photoshop will save the images and data in the memory. after using this command, it will release the occupied memory space (RAM: "Oh! Freeden ") so that Photoshop has more resources available, which naturally improves the efficiency. However, note that if these * operations occupy less memory, you do not need to use them!
In addition, when processing large images, Photoshop will automatically generate some temporary files, which are usually very large. if you are processing a 20 MB publicity image, the temporary file may be 100 ~ 150 MB. Delete the generated temporary Photoshop file *. yesp in Windows emp or in the drive where you set the virtual memory.