1. Do not let go of any seemingly simple small programming problem-they are often not so simple, or can lead to a lot of knowledge points;
2. Will use ASP, does not mean that you will ASP;
3. Look at ASP's book, is unable to learn ASP language;
4. Impetuous people easy to say: ASP language is not, should learn yy;--is your own die!?
5. Impetuous people are easy to ask: what should I learn--don't ask, learn right;
6. Impetuous people easy to ask: ASP Rich way,--suggest you Rob Bank;
7. Impetuous people easy to say: I want Chinese version! My English is not good! --no? Learn!
8. Impetuous people easy to ask: ASP and yy which is good;--tell you, all good--as long as you learn on the line;
9. Impetuous people are divided into two kinds: a the person who only wait and see but not learn; b. A person who learns but does not insist;
10. To put the fashionable technology on the tip of the tongue, rather than the outdated technology in mind;
11. One of the best ways to learn programming is to read the source code;
12. Do not at any time think that the books in their hands are enough;
13. Read the book, please look carefully, read the book, please bite the bullet to see;
14. Do not expect to read the first book can remember and grasp what--please see the second, third time;
15. Discuss with others the meaning of the ASP knowledge point, rather than quarrel ASP line or YY and ZZ which good;
16. Learn programming The secret is: programming, programming, and then programming;
17. Please input the program examples of the book to the computer practice, even if the supporting CD has the source code;
18. Expand the meaningful examples that are seen in the book;
19. Always review the procedures that you have written before and try to rewrite them to apply the new knowledge you have learned.
20. Do not omit any one of the exercises in the book-please complete and record the problem-solving ideas;
21. Let the ASP language platform and development environment to fierce competition, we have to learn the ASP language itself primarily
22. Never, because the program "very small" does not follow some of your unskilled rules-good habits are cultivated, and
Not to be remembered at once;
23. Every time you learn an ASP difficult point, try to explain the knowledge to others and let him understand--you can speak clearly
Chu only to explain that you really understand;
24. Record the knowledge points that you have overlooked or not understood when communicating with others;
25. Keep asking for higher requirements for your own program, even if your program version number will turn into version 100.
26. Keep all the programs you've written--that's one of your best accumulations;
27. Please do not be impetuous people;
28. Please love asp! Flash advertising for 350/month (free of charge to make Flash)