CSS is important and is becoming more and more widely used. Cascading Style Sheets do not have many advantages in Table la S. First, they are strictly separated from the layout or page design and information displayed on the page, in this way, the page design can be easily changed, and only one CSS file can be used to replace the other. Isn't it powerful enough? Well, yes, it is actually very powerful.
Quote: over the last few years web-developers have written outer articles about CSS and developed into useful techniques, which can save you a lot of time-of course, if you are able to find them in time. below you'll find a list of techniques we, as Web-protected ts, really couldn't live. they are essential and they indeed make our life easier. let's take a look at 53 CSS-based techniques you shoshould always have ready to hand if you develop web-sites.
Over the past few years, website developers have written many articles and developed many practical skills on CSS, which can help you save a lot of time. Of course, you may find them if you have enough time. Below, you will find a directory of skills that are really indispensable for us as website architects. They are indeed necessary, and they make our lives easier. Let's take a look at the 53 CSS-based skills. If you develop websites, you should always be willing to master them.
Quote: thanks to all developers who contributed to accessible and usable CSS-based design over the last few years. We really appreciate it. Thanks!
Thanks to all the developers who have contributed to the usability and availability of CSS-based design over the past few years, we really appreciate them! Thank you!
1. CSS based Navigation // css-based navigation
2. Navigation Matrix Reloaded // navigation moment block flip
3. CSS tabs // CSS Tag
4. CSS bar graphs // css bar chart
5. collapsing tables: An Example // compress the table: An Instance
6. Adam's radio & checkbox customisation method // Adam's user-based method of single-dataset and check boxes
7. CSS image replacement // css image substitution
8. CSS shadows (CSS shadows Roundup) // css shadow (CSS shadows summary)
9. CSS rounded corners Roundup (nifty corners) // css rounded corner Summary (beautiful corner)
10. Drop cap-capital letters with CSS // use CSS to sink the first letter
11. Define image opacity with CSS // use CSS to define image opacity
12. How to Create a block hover effect for a list of links // how to create a hover block effect for the Link List
14. CSS diagrams // css chart
15. CSS curves // css Curve
16.Footer stickAllows for the footer of a web page to appear either at the bottom of the browser window or the bottom of the web page content-whichever is always Ally lowest.
Footer posts allow the footer of a website page to be displayed at the bottom of the browser window or at the bottom of the website page content.
17. CSS image map // css image map
18. CSS image pop-up // css image pop-up
19. CSS image preloader // css image pre-loading
20. CSS image replacement for buttons // image replacement of the CSS button
21. Link thumbnail // link thumbnail
22. CSS map pop // css map prompt
23. PHP-based CSS style switcher // PHP-based CSS style change
24. CSS unordered list calender (CSS styled calender) // css unordered list calendar (CSS designed calendar)
25. CSS-based forms: Techniques // css-based forms: tip
26. CSS-based tables: Techniques // css-based table: Tips
27. Printing web-related documents and CSS // print website documents and CSS
28. Improved links-display for print-layouts with CSS // use CSS to improve the link display of the print Layout
29. CSS-submit buttons // css submit button
30. CSS teaser box // css Content summary box
31. CSS tricks for custom bullets // css tips for the definition list
32. ticked off links reloaded // mark the flipped link with a mark
33. CSS zooming // css Scaling
34. Creating a star rater using CSS // use CSS to create a star rating
35. The ways to style visited links // design the method for browsing links
36. pdf, zip, Doc links labeling // PDF, zip, Doc link Annotation
37. Displaying percentages with CSS // display percentage with CSS
38. image floats without the Text wrap // floating image not surrounded by body
39. let visitors decide, whether or not will they open link in a new window // Let the visitor decide whether to include a link in the new window
40. Simple accessible external links // simple and easy-to-use external links
42. Vertical centering with CSS (horizontal and vertical centering with CSS) // vertical center with CSS (horizontal and vertical center with CSS)
43. unobtrusive sidenotes // not noticeable
44. Image caption with CSS (styled images with caption) // use CSS to describe the image (the design adds a description to the image)
45. Dynamic piechart with CSS // use CSS to implement a dynamic pie chart
46. Format footnotes with CSS // layout footer with CSS
47. Hierarchical sitemap with CSS // use CSS to implement hierarchical website Map
48. Snook's resizable underlines // The underline that shoru can change the size
49. Switchy mclayout: an adaptive layout technique // mark Layout Change: an Adaptive Layout Technique
50. stylemap: CSS + HTML visual sitemap // style map: CSS + HTML visualized website Map
51. Custom reading width // custom read width
52. CSS alert message // css prompt information
53. CSS production notes // css product notes