- Roundedcornersextender enables the panel to be rounded around the corner. You can define the color and background color of the Panel, and define the circle angle. You can customize the parameters as needed.
- Let's take a look at the results first.
- Targetcontolid: Needless to say, you can use it to control the panel.
- RADIUS: the radius of the rounded corner.
- Bordercolor: The color of the periphery.
- Color, The roundedconersextender color. It is behind the panel.
- Corners: if not specified. That is, the four corners are all round. However, if necessary, you can create any 1, 2, and so on. For example, in my illustration, bottomright is the bottom right. If you need the following two. The direct parameter isBottom
< ASP: updatepanel ID = "Updatepanel1" Runat = "Server" >
< Contenttemplate >
< ASP: Panel ID = "Panel" Runat = "Server" Cssclass = "Panel" >
< BR />
</ ASP: Panel >
< Ajax: roundedcornersextender ID = "RCE" Runat = "Server" Color = "Blue" Targetcontrolid = "Panel"
Radius = "10" Corners = "Bottomright" Bordercolor = "Crimson" >
</ Ajax: roundedcornersextender >
</ Contenttemplate >
</ ASP: updatepanel >