- Debugging tools
- Test and optimization tools
- Document tools
- Graphic Processing
- Code optimization
- Version Control System
- Useful extensions, tools and Classes
- Online tools and resources
- Tools in the browser (Firefox plug-in)
- PHP framework
- IDES and editors
- Supplement resources
Introduction: This is a detailed page of common PHP tools. It introduces related knowledge, skills, experiences, and some PHP source code.
Class = 'pingjiaf' frameborder = '0' src = 'HTTP: // biancheng.dnbc?info/pingjia.php? Id = 332644 'rolling = 'no'>
PHP is now one of the most widely used open source server scripting languages. Of course, PHP is not the fastest, but it is the most commonly used scripting language. PhP100's eclipsephp sudio has also been well received by the majority of phper, but it is impossible for everyone to get used to the same thing, especially for friends who are exploring, so today PhP100 will introduce 50 useful PHP tools here, which can greatly improve your programming work. I hope you will repost this article to indicate the source
- Gubed PHP Debugger
Test and optimization tools
- PHP profile class
- Securimage: Verification Code tool.
- Pixy:CodeCheck tool.
- PHP/SWF charts
- Pchart-a chart-drawing PHP Library
- Magickwand for PHP
- Geshi-generic syntax highlighter
Version Control System
Useful extensions, tools and Classes
- Simplepie: PhP RSS AnalysisProgram
- HTML purifier: can be used to remove all malicious code (XSS) and ensure that your page complies with W3C standards.
- Tcpdf: A PhP5 function package used to quickly generate PDF files.
- Htmlsql: a PHP class that allows you to conveniently search HTML and XML content using SQL statements.
- The greatest PHP snippet file ever (using quicktext for notepad ++)
- Creole: written in PhP5. It is a real-sense oo-based layer, and the API interface is based on JDBC.
- Phplinq: use SQL syntax to operate PHP arrays.
- Phpmathpublisher: The author is a mathematics teacher at a French High School.
- PhpMyAdmin: You can control and operate MySQL online over the Internet.
- Phpexcel: a powerful class library for generating MS Office Excel documents.
- Phormer: a lightweight and powerful php online album.
- Xajax PHP Class Library: an open-source PHP class library used to build Ajax programs on the web.
- PHP user class: user management.
- PHP-GTK: developed to prove that PHP is an effective tool far beyond network applications. With the PHP-GTK you can build independent GUI applications.
Online tools and resources
Koders: OpenSource codeSearch.
PECL: contains information about different extension libraries provided by the php development team.
- Minify! : An application developed using PhP5 to merge and compress JS/CSS files. After compression, you can use HTTP gzip/deflate and related headers to optimize the client cache.
- PHP Object generator: an open-source PHP code generator. It can generate concise and testable object-oriented code for your PhP4/PhP5 application.
Tools in the browser (Firefox plug-in)
IDES and editors
- Firephp: an extension based on firebug. It can be used to conveniently output PHP debugging information on the firebug console without affecting the normal running of PHP programs.
- Phplangeditor: a tool used to translate various PHP variables.
- PHP lookup: a built-in search bar to help you quickly find the referenced PHP syntax.
- PHP manual search: a convenient search bar for official PHP documents from your web browser.
- Phpeclipse: a powerful php plug-in developed under eclipse, including PHP syntax analysis, debugging, code formatting, outline view, and code template customization.
- Phped: Internal debugger.
- Phpdesigner: a program designed for compiling PHP Web pages.
- Zend studio: an award-winning professional PHP integrated development environment with powerful professional editing tools and debugging tools. It supports PHP syntax highlight display.
- Aptana PHP: an open-source ide designed for browser development.
- PDT: a development tool framework designed to provide a fully functional PHP integrated development environment on the eclipse platform.
- Vs. php: by installing this plug-in, we can compile, edit, and configure PHP programs in the most popular IDE in the Visual Studio. NET market.
- Phpedit: This ide provides an integrated PHP debugger and a help Generator tool for highlighting syntax display, code prompts, and code recognition.
- PHP function reference
- 30 useful PHP classes and components
- PHP advent 2008
- Useful in-browser development tools for PHP
- PHP developer's toolbox
- Pixy: PHP security token
More articles on "Common PHP Tools"
Love J2EE follow Java Michael Jackson video station JSON online tools
http://biancheng.dnbcw.info/php/332644.html pageno: 11