1. After installing GIT, we configure the GIT secret key and first enter the following command:
2. Follow the above operation and return to the key. : A secret key is generated,
For example, the secret key is:
3. We open a registered GitHub address. Locate the SSH option and add the secret key to the new SSH key.
4.git Mailbox Configuration User name: User.Name
5.git Mailbox Configuration Email Account:
6.github Create a new project
7. Create a successful page.
8.git initialize the repository using GIT init to initialize the GIT repository
9. Create a file with the VI command
10. Add files to staging area. The git Add. Git directory already has the Readme.txt file.
11. Commit to Git repository git commit-m ' comment content '
12. Submit the code to GitHub.
13. The command to submit to GitHub's remote address is: Git push-u origin Master
If present, indicates successful submission:
We refresh GitHub's newly created warehouse page to see how the page changes:
Our files have been submitted to the GitHub server ...
Not to be continued,,,,,
git and github config and upload files to GitHub address