SQL Server 2008 BACKUP database:
1. Open SQL, locate the database to be backed up, right >> task >> backup
2. Pop-up [Backup Database dialog box], as shown in figure:
3. Click Add [Button]. The following figure:
4. Select the path to be backed up and the filename of the backup to click [OK].
5. Then just keep clicking OK. And then we came to D: look at
6. At this time, you can compress it to pack what, when to use, in the file behind Add. bak suffix can be restored with SQL, restore can see here ~
SQL Server 2008 RESTORE DATABASE:
1. Get the database backup file, how to get, you can see the above database backup method
2. Add a. bak suffix to the backup file, for example:
3. Open SQL, you can create a new empty database, or use the original database, right-click >> Task >> restore >> Database
4. Eject the Restore Database dialog box, in the General Selection page, the following actions:
5. In the [Options] Selection page, action:
6. Directly Click OK (PS: Before the first time to restore the error occurred, I used the sa login, may be the issue of permissions error, and later with the Windows identity authentication).
Note : more Wonderful tutorials please focus on the Triple computer Tutorials section, triple Computer office group: 189034526 Welcome to join