Java resources (latest version of Awesome) and javaawesome
Awesome series of Java resources. Awesome-java is the list of Java resources initiated and maintained by akullpp, including: building tools, databases, frameworks, templates, Security, code analysis, logs, third-party libraries, books, and Java sites.
Business Process Management Suite
Process-driven software system construction and middleware.
- JBPM: a flexible business process management framework dedicated to building bridges between developers and business analysts. Official Website
- Activiti: a new generation of open-source BPM engine. Its core is Java-based ultra-fast, ultra-stable BPMN 2.0 process engine, which emphasizes the reusability and scalability of process services. Download from official website
A development library that operates bytecode programmatically.
- ASM: common underlying bytecode operation and Analysis Development Library. Official Website
- Byte Buddy: Uses stream APIs to further simplify bytecode generation. Official Website
- Byteman: Tests and troubleshooting are performed using the DSL (rule) bytecode during runtime. Official Website
- Javassist: an attempt to simplify bytecode editing. Official Website
A framework for dynamically managing applications in a cluster.
- Apache Aurora: Apache Aurora is a Mesos framework used to run services and scheduled tasks (cron jobs) for a long time ). Official Website
- Singularity: Singularity is a Mesos framework for easy deployment and operation. It supports Web Service, background running, scheduling jobs, and one-time tasks. Official Website
Measure code indicators and quality tools.
- Checkstyle: code writing standard and standard static analysis tools. Official Website
- Error Prone: common programming errors are reported as runtime errors. Official Website
- FindBugs: finds hidden bugs Through static bytecode analysis. Official Website
- JQAssistant: uses the Neo4J-Based Query Language for static code analysis. Official Website
- PMD: Bad programming habits for source code analysis. Official Website
- SonarQube: integrates other analysis components through the plug-in to collect statistics on data from the past period of time. Official Website
Compiler Generation Tool
Framework used to create a parser, interpreter, or compiler.
- Anlr: a complex, full-featured top-down parsing framework. Official Website
- JavaCC: JavaCC is a more specialized lightweight tool that is easy to use and supports advanced syntax prediction. Official Website
Build and apply dependency processing tools.
- Apache Maven: Maven is a declarative build and dependency management tool, which is managed by convention over configuration. Maven is more recommended than Apache Ant, which adopts process-based management and is relatively difficult to maintain. Official Website
- Bazel: A build tool from Google that can quickly and reliably build code. Official Website
- Gradle: incremental build using Groovy (non-XML), which works well with Maven dependency management. Official Website
External Configuration Tool
Supports development libraries with external configurations.
- Config: Specifies the JVM language configuration library. Official Website
- Owner: reduces redundant configuration attributes. Official Website
Program for solving Constraints
A development library that helps solve the problem of meeting constraints.
- Choco: constraints that can be used directly meet the problem solving program. The constraint planning technology is used. Official Website
- JaCoP: provides an interface for the FlatZinc language to execute the MiniZinc model. Official Website
- OptaPlanner: an optimization solution for enterprise planning and resource scheduling. Official Website
- Sat4J: the most advanced solution to Logical Algebra and optimization problems. Official Website
- Bamboo: The Atlassian solution, which can be well integrated with other Atlassian products. You can select an open-source license or buy a commercial version. Official Website
- CircleCI: Provides hosting services for free trial. Official Website
- Codeship: Provides hosting services and a limited free model. Official Website
- Fabric8: Container integration platform. Official Website
- Go: ThoughtWork open source solution. Official Website
- Jenkins: supports Server-based Deployment services. Official Website
- TeamCity: continuous integration solution for JetBrain, available in the free version. Official Website
- Travis: usually used as a hosting service for open-source projects. Official Website
Simplified CSV data read/write framework and development library
- UniVocity-parsers: one of the fastest and most comprehensive CSV development libraries, and supports reading and writing TSV and fixed-width records. Official Website
Tools for simplifying database interaction.
- Apache Phoenix: HBase's high-performance relational database layer for low-latency applications. Official Website
- Crate: Implements Distributed Data Storage for data synchronization, sharding, scaling, and replication. In addition, SQL-based syntax can be used for cross-cluster query. Official Website
- Flyway: A simple database migration tool. Official Website
- H2: A small SQL database, known for its use as a memory database. Official Website
- HikariCP: a high-performance JDBC Connection Tool. Official Website
- JDBI: convenient JDBC abstraction. Official Website
- JOOQ: generates typesafe code for SQL schema. Official Website
- MapDB: an Embedded Database Engine Based on a concurrent set in disk or heap memory. Official Website
- Presto: distributed SQL query engine for big data. Official Website
- Querydsl: Unified query of Typesafe. Official Website
- Apache Parquet: the Columnar storage format based on the assembly algorithm published in Google Dremel. Official Website
- Protobuf: Google data exchange format. Official Website
- SBE: simple binary encoding, one of the fastest message formats. Official Website
- Wire: clean and lightweight protocol cache. Official Website
Time and date tool Library
The development database that processes the time and date.
- Joda-Time: Before Java 8 is released, Joda-Time is the actual Time and date library standard. Official Website
- Time4J: advanced time and date library. Official Website
- ThreeTen: JSR-310 implementation that provides JDK with more time and date APIs. Official Website
Help develop libraries that rely on the flip paradigm.Official Website
- Apache DeltaSpike: CDI extension framework. Official Website
- Dagger2: Injection framework at compilation without reflection. Official Website
- Guice: comparable to the lightweight Dagger injection framework. Official Website
- HK2: lightweight dynamic dependency injection framework. Official Website
Development Process Enhancement Tool
Enhance the development process at the most basic level.
- ADT4J: JSR-269 Code Generator for algebraic data types. Official Website
- AspectJ: seamless extension for Aspect-oriented programming (AOP. Official Website
- Auto: a collection of source code generators. Official Website
- DCEVM: you can modify the JVM to support unlimited redefinition of loaded classes at runtime. Official Website
- HotswapAgent: supports unlimited redefinition of runtime classes and resources. Official Website
- Immutables: A Condition class similar to Scala. Official Website
- JHipster: Yeoman Source Code Generator Based on Spring Boot and AngularJS applications. Official Website
- JRebel: commercial software with code and configuration can be re-loaded without redeployment. Official Website
- Lombok: A code generator that reduces redundancy. Official Website
- Spring Loaded: A class overload proxy. Official Website
- Vert. x: multi-language event-driven application framework. Official Website
It is used to compile the development library and framework of Distributed Fault-Tolerant applications.
- Akka: a tool and runtime used to write distributed, fault-tolerant, concurrent event-driven applications. Official Website
- Apache Storm: a real-time computing system. Official Website
- Apache ZooKeeper: it is a coordination service for large-scale distributed systems and supports distributed configuration, synchronization, and name registration. Official Website
- Hazelcast: highly scalable memory data grid. Official Website
- Hystrix: Provides latency and fault tolerance. Official Website
- JGroups: provides reliable messaging and cluster creation tools. Official Website
- Orbit: supports Virtual roles and adds an abstraction layer based on traditional roles. Official Website
- Quasar: Provides Lightweight threads and roles for JVM. Official Website
For applications, databases in distributed systems seem to have only one data source.
- Apache Cassandra: a columnar database with high availability and no spof. Official Website
- Apache HBase: A Hadoop database for big data. Official Website
- Druid: Real-Time and historical OLAP data storage, which performs well in clustering query and approximate query. Official Website
- Infinispan: stores cached highly concurrent key-value pairs. Official Website
Tool for publishing applications in local format.
- Bintray: a binary file version control tool. It can be used together with Maven or Gradle. The open-source free version and several commercial paid versions are available. Official Website
- Central Repository: the largest binary component Repository that provides free services for open-source communities. Apache Maven uses the Repository on the Central official website by default, and can also be used in all other build tools.
- IzPack: an Authoring Tool for cross-platform deployment ). Official Website
- JitPack: a convenient tool for packaging GitHub repositories. You can build Maven and Gradle projects as needed and release immediately usable components. Official Website
- Launch4j: Package JAR as a lightweight Windows executable program on the local machine. Official Website
- Nexus: a binary management tool that supports proxy and cache functions. Official Website
- Packr: packr JAR, resource, and JVM into Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X local publishing files. Official Website
Document processing tools
The development library that processes Office documents.
- Apache POI: supports OOXML specifications (XLSX, docx, PPTX) and OLE2 specifications (XLS, DOC, and PPT ). Official Website
- Documents4j: Use a third-party converter to convert the file format to a format similar to MS Word. Official Website
- JOpenDocument: Processing OpenDocument format (XML-based document format proposed by Sun ). Official Website
Function programming supports libraries.
- Cyclops: supports Monad operations, stream operations tools, comprehension (List syntax), pattern matching, and trampoline. Official Website
- Fugue: function programming extension of Guava. Official Website
- Functional Java: implements a variety of basic and advanced programming abstractions to assist in composition-oriented development ). Official Website
- Objective LANG: a functional component library that provides persistent data types and functional control structures. Official Website
- JOO lambda: it aims to fill the Java 8 lambda gap extension and provides a large number of missing types and a rich set of sequential flow APIs. Official Website
Game Development Framework.
- JMonkeyEngine: Modern 3D game development engine. Official Website
- LibGDX: a comprehensive cross-platform advanced framework. Official Website
- LWJGL: a robust framework that abstracts OpenGL, CL, and AL technologies. Official Website
Modern graphical user interface development library.
- JavaFX: the successor of Swing. Official Website
- Scene Builder: A visual layout tool for developing JavaFX applications. Official Website
It covers high-performance computing tools from collections to specific development libraries.
- Agrona: common data structures and tools for high-performance applications. Official Website
- Disruptor: The Inter-thread message passing development library. Official Website
- Fastutil: a fast and compact Collection ). Official Website
- GS Collections: A Collection framework inspired by Smalltalk. Official Website
- HPPC: basic type set. Official Website
- Javolution: A Development Library for real-time and embedded systems. Official Website
- JCTools: The concurrency tool missing in JDK. Official Website
- Koloboke: Hash set and hash map. Official Website
- Trove: basic type set. Official Website
- High-scale-bli: Cliff Click my personal High-performance concurrent database Official Website
Simplify the integrated development environment for development.
- Eclipse: a veteran open-source project that supports multiple plug-ins and programming languages. Official Website
- IntelliJ IDEA: supports many JVM languages and is a good choice for Android Developers. The Business version is mainly for enterprise customers. Official Website
- NetBeans: provides integrated support for a variety of technologies, including Java SE, Java EE, database access, and HTML5. Official Website
- Scala IDE: A Scala integrated development environment based on the Eclipse open-source platform. Official Website
- SpringSource Tool Suite (STS): A Spring Application Development Environment Based on the Eclipse open-source platform. Official Website
Creates, evaluates, and operates image support libraries.
- Imgscalr: a simple, efficient, and hardware-accelerated image scaling Development Library Based on Java 2D. Official Website
- Picasso: Android image download and image cache development library. Official Website
- Thumbnailator: Thumbnailator is a high-quality Java thumbnail development library. Official Website
- ZXing: supports one-dimensional and two-dimensional barcode image processing libraries in multiple formats. Official Website
- Im4java: Image Processing Development Library Based on the ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick command line. Basically, ImageMagick supports both image formats and processing methods. Official Website
Simplified development library for JSON processing.
- Genson: Powerful and easy-to-use Java to JSON Conversion Development Library. Official Website
- Gson: a json processing library officially launched by Google. It supports bidirectional serialization between objects and JSON, with good performance and real-time calling. Official Website
- Jackson: similar to GSON, Jackson has better performance when used frequently. Official Website
- LoganSquare: Based on the Jackson stream API, it provides JSON parsing and serialization. It works better than GSON and Jackson in combination. Official Website
- Fastjson: a json library with complete high-performance functions written in Java. Official Website
JVM and JDK
The current JVM and JDK implementations.
- JDK 9: an earlier version of JDK 9. Official Website
- OpenJDK: JDK open-source implementation. Official Website
In addition to Java, it can be used to compile the programming language of JVM applications.
- Scala: a static programming language that integrates object-oriented and functional programming ideas. Official Website
- Groovy: an optional (Optionally typed) Dynamic Language that supports static types and static compilation. It is currently an Apache incubator project. Official Website
- Clojure: it can be seen as a dynamic type language of modern Lisp. Official Website
- Ceylon: An Object-Oriented static programming language developed by RedHat. Official Website
- Kotlin: static programming languages provided by JetBrain for JVM, Android, and browsers. Official Website
- Xtend: a static programming language that converts its code into concise and efficient Java code and runs based on JVM. Official Website
A development library that records application behavior logs.
- Apache Log4j 2: Use a powerful plug-in and configuration architecture to completely rewrite Log4j. Official Website
- Kibana: analyzes and visualizes log files. Official Website
- Logback: a robust date development library that provides many interesting options through Groovy. Official Website
- Logstash: a log file management tool. Official Website
- Metrics: parameters are published through JMX or HTTP and can be stored in a database. Official Website
- SLF4J: log abstraction layer, which must be used with specific implementations. Official Website
Provides tools for specific statistical algorithms. Its algorithms can be learned from data.
- Apache Flink: a fast and reliable large-scale data processing engine. Official Website
- Apache Hadoop: Open-source software framework used for large-scale data storage in commercial hardware clusters. Official Website
- Apache Mahout: A scalable algorithm that focuses on collaborative filtering, clustering, and classification. Official Website
- Apache Spark: open-source data analysis cluster computing framework. Official Website
- DeepDive: a tool that establishes structured information from unstructured data and integrates it with existing databases. Official Website
- Deeplearning4j: distributed multi-thread Deep Learning Development Library. Official Website
- H2O: Used as an analysis engine for big data statistics. Official Website
- Weka: a set of algorithms used for data mining, from preprocessing to visualization. Official Website
A tool that transmits messages between clients to ensure protocol independence.
- Aeron: an efficient and scalable unicast and multicast message transmission tool. Official Website
- Apache ActiveMQ: implements the open-source message proxy (broker) of JMS, which can convert synchronous communication to asynchronous communication. Official Website
- Apache Camel: integrates different message transmission APIs through Enterprise Integration Pattern EIP. Official Website
- Apache Kafka: A high-throughput distributed message system. Official Website
- Hermes: a fast and reliable message Broker built on Kafka. Official Website
- JBoss HornetQ: it is clear, accurate, and modular, and can be easily embedded with message tools. Official Website
- JeroMQ: pure Java implementation of ZeroMQ. Official Website
- Smack: cross-platform XMPP client function library. Official Website
Other resources are not classified.
- Design Patterns: Implements and explains the most common Design Patterns. Official Website
- Jimfs: memory file system. Official Website
- Lanterna: A simple console text GUI function library similar to curses. Official Website
- LightAdmin: plug-in crud ui function library for Rapid Application Development. Official Website
- OpenRefine: a tool used to process chaotic data, including cleaning, transforming, using Web Service for extension, and associating it to a database. Official Website
- RoboVM: Write native iOS applications in Java. Official Website
- Quartz: powerful job scheduling library. Official Website
Application monitoring tools
A tool that monitors applications in the production environment.
- AppDynamics: A commercial tool for performance monitoring. Official Website
- JavaMelody: a performance monitoring and analysis tool. Official Website
- Kamon: Kamon is used to monitor applications running on JVM. Official Website
- New Relic: A commercial tool for performance monitoring. Official Website
- SPM: a commercial performance monitoring tool that supports Distributed Transaction Tracking for JVM applications. Official Website
- Takipi: A commercial tool for monitoring and debugging errors during product operation. Official Website
Native Development Library
A native development library used for development on a specific platform.
- JNA: You can use the native development library without using JNI. In addition, it provides interfaces for common system functions. Official Website
Natural Language Processing
Function library used to process texts.
- Apache OpenNLP: a tool used to process common tasks such as word segmentation. Official Website
- CoreNLP: stanfo CoreNLP provides a set of basic tools for processing tasks such as tags, entity name recognition, and sentiment analysis. Official Website
- LingPipe: a set of tools that can process various tasks and support POS tags and sentiment analysis. Official Website
- Mallet: Statistics Natural Language Processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, etc. Official Website
Network programming function library.
- Async Http Client: asynchronous HTTP and WebSocket Client function libraries. Official Website
- Grizzly: NIO framework, used as the network layer in Glassfish. Official Website
- Netty: Build a high-performance network application development framework. Official Website
- OkHttp: an HTTP + SPDY client for Android and Java applications. Official Website
- Undertow: NIO-based Web servers that implement blocking and non-blocking APIs are used as the network layer in WildFly. Official Website
APIS that process Object persistence.
- Ebean: supports fast data access and encoding ORM framework. Official Website
- EclipseLink: supports many persistence standards, such as JPA, JAXB, JCA, and SDO. Official Website
- Hibernate: a widely used and robust persistence framework. The Hibernate technology community is very active. Official Website
- MyBatis: a Couples object with stored procedures or SQL statements ). Official Website
- OrmLite: a lightweight development kit that removes the complexity and overhead of other ORM products. Official Website
Resources used to help create PDF files.
- Apache FOP: Create a PDF from a XSL-FO. Official Website
- Apache Development Box: a set of tools used to create and operate PDF files. Official Website
- DynamicReports: A lite version of JasperReports. Official Website
- Flyingsaucer: XML/XHTML and CSS 2.1 Renderer. Official Website
- IText: An easy-to-use PDF function library used to program the creation of PDF files. Note: a license is required for commercial purposes. Official Website
- JasperReports: a complex report engine. Official Website
Performance analysis, performance analysis, and benchmark testing tools.
- JHiccup: Provides logs and records for JVM suspension on the platform. Official Website
- JMH: JVM Benchmark Testing Tool. Official Website
- JProfiler: Commercial analyzer. Official Website
- LatencyUtils: a tool for measuring and reporting latency. Official Website
- VisualVM: provides a visual interface for running application information. Official Website
- YourKit Java Profiler: Commercial analyzer. Official Website
Responsive Development Library
A development library used to develop responsive applications.
- Reactive Streams: asynchronous stream processing standard that supports backpressure ). Official Website
- Reactor: Build a development library for fast-data applications. Official Website
- RxJava: build asynchronous and event-based programs using the JVM observable sequence. Official Website
The framework used to create a RESTful service.
- Dropwizard: A Web framework that you prefer to use. Used to build Web applications, using Jetty, Jackson, Jersey, and Metrics. Official Website
- Feign: an HTTP client connector (binder) inspired by Retrofit, JAXRS-2.0, and WebSocket ). Official Website
- Jersey: JAX-RS reference implementation. Official Website
- RESTEasy: fully certified portable implementation by JAX-RS specifications. Official Website
- RestExpress: a Java-type secure REST client. Official Website
- RestX: Framework generated based on Annotation processing and source code during compilation. Official Website
- Keep fit: Type-safe REST client. Official Website
- Spark: a Java REST framework inspired by Sinatra. Official Website
- Swagger: Swagger is a standardized and complete framework that provides descriptions, production, consumption, and visualization of RESTful Web Services. Official Website
- Blade: a lightweight MVC framework developed by Chinese people. It has simple code and elegant design. Official Website
Scientific Computing and Analysis
Function library for scientific computing and analysis.
- DataMelt: A development environment for scientific computing, data analysis, and data visualization. Official Website
- JGraphT: A graph library that supports mathematical graph objects and algorithms. Official Website
- JScience: A group of classes used for scientific measurements and units. Official Website
The document index engine is used for search and analysis.
- Apache Solr: a complete enterprise search engine. High-throughput communication is optimized. Official Website
- Elasticsearch: a distributed, multi-tenant full text search engine. Provides RESTful Web interfaces and JSON documents without schema. Official Website
Function library for security, authentication, authorization, or session management.
- Apache Shiro: Performs authentication, authorization, encryption, and session management. Official Website
- Bouncy Castle covers from basic help functions to PGP/SMIME operations. Official Website: multi-path encryption development library. JCA provider)
- Cryptomator: transparent client-side encryption on the cloud. Official Website
- Keycloak: integrates SSO and IDM for browser applications and RESTful Web Services. It is still in beta, but it looks very promising. Official Website
- PicketLink: PicketLink is a large-scale Project for Java application security and identity authentication management (Umbrella Project ). Official Website
Function library used to efficiently process serialization.
- FlatBuffers: uses the memory serialization function library to efficiently access serialized data without unpacking or parsing. Official Website
- Kryo: a fast and efficient object graphics serialization framework. Official Website
- FST: provides high-performance object graphics serialization compatible with JDK. Official Website
- MessagePack: an efficient binary serialization format. Official Website
The server used to deploy the application.
- Apache Tomcat: Applicable to Servlet and JSP application servers with good robustness and applicability. Official Website
- Apache TomEE: Tomcat and Java EE. Official Website
- Jetty: a lightweight and small application server, usually embedded in a project. Official Website
- WebSphere Liberty: lightweight, modular application server developed by IBM. Official Website
- WildFly: formerly known as JBoss, developed by Red Hat. Supports many Java EE functions. Official Website
A tool used to replace expressions in a template.
- Apache Velocity: provides HTML page templates, email templates, and general open source code generator templates. Official Website
- FreeMarker: A general template engine that does not require any heavyweight or self-used dependencies. Official Website
- Handlebars. java: The template engine written in Java is simple in logic and supports semantic extension (semantic Mustache ). Official Website
- Thymeleaf: a tool designed to replace JSP and support XML files. Official Website
The test content covers performance testing and benchmarking tools from objects to interfaces.
- Apache JMeter: functional testing and performance evaluation. Official Website
- Arquillian: An Integrated Testing and functional testing platform that integrates Java EE containers. Official Website
- AssertJ: supports stream assertions to improve the readability of the test. Official Website
- Awaitility: the DSL used to synchronize asynchronous operations. Official Website
- Cucumber: BDD testing framework. Official Website
- Gatling: designed as an easy-to-use, maintainable, and high-performance load testing tool. Official Website
- Hamcrest: Used to flexibly create the intent (intent) expression. Official Website
- JMockit: used to simulate static and final methods. Official Website
- JUnit: General testing framework. Official Website
- Mockito: creates test objects in automated unit tests to support TDD or BDD. Official Website
- PowerMock: supports simulating static methods, constructor, final classes and methods, private methods, and simulation tools for removing static initializes. Official Website
- REST Assured: provides a Java DSL for convenient testing for the REST/HTTP service. Official Website
- Selenide: provides precise peripheral APIs for Selenium to write stable and readable UI tests. Official Website
- Selenium: Provides portable software testing frameworks for Web applications. Official Website
- Spock: JUnit-compatible framework featuring an expressive Groovy-derived specification language. The official website is compatible with the JUnit framework and supports the derived Groovy language.
- TestNG: test framework. Official Website
- Truth: Google's proposition framework. Official Website
- Unitils: Modular Test function library that supports unit test and integration test. Official Website
- WireMock: Web Service testing pile (Stub) and simulation function. Official Website
Common tool Library
Common tool library.
- Apache Commons: provides functions for various purposes, such as configuration, verification, collection, file upload, and XML processing. Official Website
- Args4j: Specifies the alicloudcli parameter parser. Official Website
- CRaSH: Provides CLI for running. Official Website
- Gephi: visual cross-platform network graphical operation program. Official Website
- Guava: Set, cache, support for basic types, concurrent function libraries, common annotations, string processing, I/O, etc. Official Website
- JADE: framework and environment for building and debugging multi-tenant systems. Official Website
- Javatuples: Provides tuple support as the name indicates. Although the concept of tuple is still controversial. Official Website
- JCommander: Specifies the command line parameter parser. Official Website
- Proté Gé: provides an ontology Editor and a framework for building a knowledge system. Official Website
Function library used to analyze website content.
- Apache Nutch: highly scalable Web Crawler that can be used in production environments. Official Website
- Crawler4j: simple lightweight web crawler. Official Website
- JSoup: scrape, parse, operate, and clear HTML. Official Website
A framework used to process communication between different layers of Web applications.
- Apache Tapestry: A component-based framework that uses Java to create dynamic, robust, and highly scalable Web applications. Official Website
- Apache Wicket: A component-based Web application framework, similar to the Status display GUI of Tapestry. Official Website
- Grails: Groovy framework, designed to provide an efficient development environment, using conventions instead of configuration, without XML, and supporting mixin ). Official Website
- Ninja: Java full-stack Web development framework. Very stable, fast, and efficient. Official Website
- Pippo: small, highly modular class Sinatra framework. Official Website
- Play: Uses conventions instead of configurations. It supports code hot loading and displays errors in the browser. Official Website
- PrimeFaces: JSF framework, which provides free and commercial versions with support. Includes several front-end components. Official Website
- Ratpack: A group of Java development libraries used to build fast, efficient, scalable, and test complete HTTP applications. Official Website
- Spring Boot: microframework, which simplifies the development process of new Spring programs. Official Website
- Spring: aims to simplify the Java EE development process, provide dependency injection-related components, and support for Aspect-Oriented Programming. Official Website
- Vaadin: a gwt-based event-driven framework. The server architecture is used, and the client uses Ajax. Official Website
- Blade: a lightweight MVC framework developed by Chinese people. It has simple code and elegant design. Official Website
These tools come along with Java and have been used since their respective glory.
- Apache Ant: an XML-based building management tool. Official Website
- Cglib: Library for generating bytecode. Official Website
- GlassFish: Application Server, supported by Oracle-sponsored Java EE reference. Official Website
- Hudson: continuous integration server, which is still under active development. Official Website
- Explorerver Faces: Mojarra is an open-source implementation of the JSF standard, developed by Oracle. Official Website
- Assumerver Pages: a common website template library that supports custom tag libraries. Official Website
- Liquibase: a tool that independently tracks, manages, and applies changes to Scheme in a database. Official Website
- R/java: the Java sub-community of Reddit. Official Website
- Stackoverflow: Q & A platform. Official Website
- VJUG: Virtual Java User Group. Official Website
A classic Java book with a wide range of influences and worth reading.
- Valid Java (2nd Edition)
- Java 8 in Action
- Java Concurrency in Practice | Java concurrent programming Practice
- Thinking in Java | Java programming ideology
- Java Puzzlers | Java
Something that can be programmed and listened.
- Java councer: Official Website
- Java Posse: Discontinued as of 02/2015. Official Website
- Adam Bien: freelancer, writer, JavaONE star speaker, Consultant, Java Champion.
- Antonio Goncalves: Java Champion, JUG Leader, Devoxx France, Java EE 6/7, JCP, and writers.
- Arun Gupta: Java Champion, JavaONE star speaker, JUG Leader, member of copyright xx4kids, and Red Hatter.
- Bruno Borges: Oracle product manager and Java Jock.
- Ed Burns: Oracle Technical Team consultant.
- Eugen Paraschiv: Author of the Spring security course.
- James Weaver: Java, JavaFX, IoT developers, authors and speakers.
- Java EE: official account of Java EE Twitter.
- Java Magazine: the official account of Java Magazine.
- Java.net: official account of Java.net.
- Java: Java Twitter official account.
- Javin Paul: well-known author of Java blogs.
- Lukas Eder: Founder and CEO of Data Geekery (jOOQ.
- Mario Fusco: RedHatter, JUG coordination, active lecturer and author.
- Mark Reinhold: chief architect of Oracle and Java platform development team.
- Martijn Verburg: London JUG co-leader, speaker, writer, and Java Champion.
- OpenJDK: the official account of OpenJDK.
- Reza Rahman: Java EE, GlassFish, WebLogic evangelist, writer, speaker, and open source hacker.
- Simon Maple: Founder of Java Champion, virtualJUG, LJC leader, and RebelLabs.
- Stephen Colebourne: Java Champion, speaker.
- Tim Boudreau: writer, NetBeans Daniel.
- Trisha Gee: Java Champion, speaker.
Java technology site worth noting.
- Android Arsenal
- Google Java Style: Official Website
- InfoQ: Official Website
- Java Code Geeks
- Java, SQL, and jOOQ
- JavaWorld: Official Website
- JAXenter: Official Website
- The Java Specialist 'newsletter: Official Website
- The Takipi Blog
- TheServerSide.com: the Server programming communication platform is a well-established IT information website that focuses on server-side programming and focuses on the surrounding information of Java and. Net. Official Website
- Thoughts On Java
- Vanilla Java
- Vglad Mihalcea on Hibernate
- OnJava: o'reilly Java contains the latest Java technical information, high-quality code, complete examples and detailed explanations. Official Website
- ImportNew (ImportNew focuses on Java Technology)