1. What is the initial password after oracle is installed?
2. What is the initial Default User and password of Oracle9iAS Web Cache?
3. How to Create a database in Oracle 8.0.5?
Use orainst. If there is a motif interface, you can use orainst/m
4. How to Create a database in Oracle 8.1.7?
5. How to Create a database in Oracle 9i?
6. What does bare device in Oracle mean?
A bare device is a storage space that is directly accessed by bypassing the file system.
7. How Does Oracle differentiate between 64-bit and 32bit versions?
$ Sqlplus '/As sysdba'
SQL * Plus: Release 188.8.131.52.0-production on Mon Jul 14 17:01:09 2003
(C) Copyright 2001 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 184.108.40.206.0-Production
With the partitioning Option
Jserver release 220.127.116.11.0-Production
SQL> select * from V $ version;
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 18.104.22.168.0-Production
PL/SQL release 22.214.171.124.0-Production
Core 126.96.36.199.0 Production
TNS for Solaris: Version 188.8.131.52.0-Production
Nlsrtl version 184.108.40.206.0-Production
8. What does svrmgr mean?
Svrmgrl, not under Server Manager 9i. It has been changed to sqlplus.
Change sqlplus/nolog to archive log type
9. How can I tell from which machine a user logs on to Oracle?
Select machine, terminal from V $ session;
10. What statements are used to query fields?
Desc table_name: You can query the table structure.
Select field_name,... from... can query the field value
Select * From all_tables where table_name like '%'
Select * From all_tab_columns where table_name = '?? '
11. How can I obtain the script for creating triggers, processes, and functions?
12. How do I calculate the space occupied by a table?
Select owner, table_name, num_rows, blocks * AAA/1024/1024 "size m", empty_blocks, last_analyzed
Where table_name = 'xxx ';
Here: AAA is the value of db_block_size;
XXX is the table name you want to check
13. How do I view the maximum number of sessions?
Select * from V $ parameter where name like 'proc % ';
SQL> show parameter Processes
Name type value
Aq_tm_processes integer 1
Db_writer_processes integer 1
Job_queue_processes integer 4
Log_archive_max_processes integer 1
Processes integer 200
There are 200 users.
Select * from V $ license;
Sessions_highwater records the maximum number of sessions that have been reached.
14. How can I view the transaction time locked by the system?
Select * from V $ locked_object;
15. How to run Oracle in archivelog mode?
Log_archive_start = true
16. How to obtain which users are using the database?
Select username from V $ session;
17. What is the maximum number of fields in the data table?
The maximum number of columns in a table or view is 1000.
18. How can I find the database Sid?
Select name from V $ database; you can also directly view the init. ora File
19. How can I view the local IP address through sqlplus on the Oracle server?
Select sys_context ('userenv', 'IP _ address') from dual;
If you log on to the local database, you can only return 127.0.0.1
20. How can I adjust the database time in UNIX?
21. In Oracle table, how do I capture data records that are empty in the memo column?
Select remark from oms_flowrec where trim (''from remark) is not null;
22. How to Use BBB table data to update AAA table data (associated fields)
Update AAA set bns_snm = (select bns_snm from BBB where AAA. dpt_no = BBB. dpt_no) Where BBB. dpt_no is
23. P4 Computer Installation Method
Change symcjit. DLL to sysmcjit. Old.
24. How do I query the server? Is it ops?
Select * from V $ option;
If Parallel Server = true, OPs can
25. How can I query the permissions of each user?
Select * From dba_sys_privs;
26. How do I move a table tablespace?
Alter table table_name move tablespace_name;
27. How can I move an index to a tablespace?
Alter index index_name rebuild tablespace tablespace_name;
28. In Linux and UNIX, how does one start DBA studio?
29. Which of the following objects can query the lock status?
V $ lock, V $ locked_object, V $ session, V $ sqlarea, V $ process;
To query a locked table:
Select S. Sid session_id, S. username, decode (lmode, 0, 'none', 1, 'null', 2, 'row-s (SS) ', 3,
'Row-X (SX) ', 4, 'share', 5,'s/row-X (ssx)', 6, 'clusive ', to_char (lmode )) mode_held,
Decode (request, 0, 'none', 1, 'null', 2, 'row-s (SS) ', 3, 'row-X (SX)', 4, 'share ', 5,'s/row-x
(Ssx) ', 6, 'clusive', to_char (request) mode_requested, O. Owner | '.' | O. object_name |'
('| O. object_type |') ', S. Type lock_type, L. id1 lock_id1, L. Id2 lock_id2 from V $ lock l,
SYS. dba_objects o, V $ session s where L. Sid = S. Sid and L. id1 = O. object_id;
30. How to unlock it?
Alter system kill session 'sid, serir #';
31. How can I modify the editor under sqlplus?
Define _ editor = "<full path of the editor>" -- you must add double quotation marks to define a new editor. You can also write this in
$ ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin/glogin. SQL makes it permanently valid.
32. How Does Oracle generate random numbers?
33. What is the command for querying disk competition conditions in Linux?
33. What is the command for querying CPU competition conditions in Linux?
34. query the current user object?
Select * From user_objects;
Select * From dba_segments;
35. How to Get error information?
Select * From user_errors;
36. How do I obtain the link status?
Select * From dba_db_links;
37. Check the database character status?
Select * From nls_database_parameters;
Select * from V $ nls_parameters;
38. query table space information?
Select * From dba_data_files;
39. Do Oracle interal users need a password?
Modify sqlnet. ora
Sqlnet. authentication_services = (CNT)
40. How can I solve the problem of Java. EXE?
Generally, you can change oracleorahomihttpserver to manual start, and X is 8 or 9.
41. How do I add comments to tables and columns?
SQL> comment on table is 'table annotation ';
SQL> comment on column table. The column is 'column annotation ';
SQL> select * From user_tab_comments where comments is not null;
42. How can I view the disk usage of each tablespace?
SQL> Col tablespace format A20
B. ID of the file_id file,
B. tablespace_name: name of the tablespace,
(B. bytes-sum (nvl (A. bytes, 0) already in use,
Sum (nvl (A. bytes, 0) remaining space,
Sum (nvl (A. bytes, 0)/(B. bytes) * 100 percentage remaining
From dba_free_space A, dba_data_files B
Where a. file_id = B. file_id
Group by B. tablespace_name, B. file_id, B. bytes
Order by B. file_id
43. If Oracle is set to MTS or dedicated mode?
# Dispatchers = "(Protocol = TCP) (Service = sidxd"
When MTS is added, the Comment mode is dedicated, And the SID indicates your instance name.
44. How can I know the current SCN Number of the system?
Select max (ktuxescnw * power (2, 32) + ktuxescnb) from x $ ktuxe;
45. How can I retrieve milliseconds in Oracle?
Not Supported before 9i, 9i starts to have timestamp.
9i can use select distinct imestamp from dual;
46. How do I add a carriage return to the string?
Select 'Welcome to visit' | CHR (10) | 'www. csdn. net' from dual;
47. How is Chinese sorted?
Before Oracle9i, Chinese characters were sorted by binary encoding.
The sorting by pinyin, radical, and stroke function is added to Oracle9i. Set the value of nls_sort:
Schinese_radical_m is sorted by the beginning (first order) and strokes (Second Order ).
Schinese_stroke_m is sorted by strokes (first order) and heads (Second Order ).
Schinese_pinyin_m is sorted by pinyin
48. Can the object name in Oracle8i be in Chinese?
49. How to change the SQL * Plus startup option in win?
You can set SQL * Plus options in $ ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin/glogin. SQL.
50. How do I modify the default date of the replicel database?
Alter session set nls_date_format = 'yyyymmddhh24miss ';
Alternatively, you can add the line nls_date_format = 'yyyymmddhh24mis' in init. ora'