1. Open Eclipse, open ' help ', ' Install New software '.
2. Click Add
3. Enter Address: http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/e3.6
4. You can see the plugins that can be installed in ' Available software '.
5. Select the desired, click Next to install.
6. Restart Eclipse
1, choose Windows->show view->other
2. Select "Task repositories" click OK
3. Display the task repositories below the Eclipse window
4. Right-click on task repositories and select Add Task repositories
5. Select Jira (Support 3.3.3 and later) Click Next
6. Enter the relevant information:
User ID: Account number of users in Jira
Password: User's password in Jira, tick save Password
7, enter the information, click Validatesettings Detection input address, user account and password is correct, click Finish.
8. After completion, the task repositories below the Eclipse window displays a jira.
9, the system will pop up whether to add a new query, you can choose whether to close the first, you can choose Yes, if you choose to operate, please refer to the new query.
1, select Jira in Task repositories, right click, select New Qurey
2. Select creat query using form and click Next
3, choose to fill in the relevant information, in addition to the following information, other choices by default, click Finish.
Title: Name of Query, example: My Bug (Custom)
Project: The names of the projects that you are involved in (recommendation: one of the best projects to build a query)
Assigned to: Usually only query their own problems, set the following:
4. The task list in eclipse displays the query results and information.
5. Expand my Bug to show the eligible results in the JIRA Defect management tool, which is the problem assigned to the user in the Jira.