A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
1. quick and flexible change of Image Color: using PowerPoint to make a presentation courseware, inserting beautiful clip art will increase the color of your courseware a lot, but not all the clip art meets your requirements, especially when the color of the clip art is not properly matched, you can right-click the clip art and select the "display 'image' toolbar" option. (This operation is not required if the image toolbar is automatically displayed) then, click the "recolor image" button on the "image" toolbar to change any color of the image in the subsequent dialog box.
2. Add more unrecoverable operands. All office users know that the "edit" and "undo" command (CTRL-z) can undo the last step. If you click the drop-down arrow next to the "undo" icon, you can also revoke several operations to return to the previous working state. By default, PowerPoint allows you to cancel up to 20 operations, but you can actually increase this limit to 150. Select "Tools" and "options", and then click the "edit" tab. In the "undo" area, enter the value you want (from 3 to 150) in the "Maximum number of cancelable operations" field, and click "OK" to exit. Note that when you increase the maximum number of cancelable operations for PowerPoint, the PC memory occupied by it also increases.
3. reuse your previous work. If you have already done the same or similar slides in the previous presentations, you can use the previous results in the new presentation without having to start from the beginning. You can insert slides from previous presentations into the current presentation. First, the current presentation is displayed in the slide view. Click the position where you want to insert a new slide, and select "insert" and "slide from file" in the menu to open a "slide searcher" dialog box (3 ). On the "Search for presentations" tab, enter the file name (or find it in browsing mode), and press Enter. Click the slide you want to insert, and then press the insert button. In addition, you can click "insert all" to insert all slides in the presentation into the current document at a time.
4. Make the clip art flexible to change the color after you insert the clip art in the presentation. If you find that the color combination is unreasonable, you will definitely select "picture" in the toolbar and "picture coloring ". It looks good at first glance, but the problem comes as soon as it is changed. For example, if you want to change a part of the painting to black, it changes all the black to red, which is too dull. What should I do? You can do this:
(1) Select the clip art. (2) Click "Drawing" in the Drawing toolbar ". (3) Click "cancel combination". A dialog box "this is an input object..." appears ......". (4) Click "OK", and you will see a selected one to multiple selected ones. (5) click in the selected blank area. (6) Select the part of the object you want to change (some can be further decomposed ). (7) Click "fill" in the Drawing toolbar and select the desired color. In this way, you can change the color more flexibly.
5. if you do not want to rotate the angle or flip the clip art in the presentation, or you do not want to flip the clip art in the direction, the command of PowerPoint is not activated, so you cannot use it, really angry. Don't worry. I have a little bit of tips to keep you satisfied. 1. Select the clip art. 2. Click "Drawing" in the Drawing toolbar ". 3. Click "cancel combination". A dialog box "this is an input object..." appears ......". 4. Click "OK". Then, multiple selections are displayed. 5. Click "Drawing combination" in the Drawing toolbar ". After these five steps, you can use the relevant commands as you like.
6. Make the two images at the same time the animation effect of PowerPoint is more interesting, there are many options, but limited to the animation order, the inserted picture can only be one action. If you have two images, one left, one right, or one up and one down, moving them to the middle at the same time, this is hard to do. There are still some solutions: 1. Arrange the final position of the two images, press the "shift" key, and select the two images. 2. Click "Drawing" in the Drawing toolbar ". 3. Click "Combination ". In this way, the two images are selected. 4. then select "play Animation" in "time" in "animation effect", and select "Left and Right to shrink in the middle" (or another three items) in "effect" to meet the requirements.
7. insert MP3 music: "insert audio in a video or audio file" in PowerPoint does not support MP3 music, but if you need MP3 music, you can set a shortcut as follows: 1. click Insert object ". 2. In the insert object dialog box, select create by file ". 3. Click Browse to specify the path of the MP3 file. 4. Click OK ". 5. after the file is inserted, in the "animation effect" settings, in addition to "time" and "effect", select "Play Set object action activation content" (mp3 player is required in the system ).
8. six convenient keyboard shortcuts: You can use the view buttons in the lower left corner of the screen to display different view statuses (normal view, slide view, and slide show). However, I'm afraid you don't know that using the keyboard with the view button can have a completely different effect. For example, if you click the "normal view" button, you can press the Shift key to switch to the "slide master View". Click the "normal view" button again (without the Shift key) you can switch back. If you press the Shift key when you click the "slide View" button, you can switch to "handout master View ". In addition, you can also display the thumbnail of the slides in the upper left corner of the screen, so that you can preview the results during editing. To achieve this, you need to go to "normal view" and select the first slide to be displayed. Press ctrl and click "Slide Show. You can click the slide thumbnail to change the slice, just like when you show the full screen slides. If you want more options, press Ctrl-shift and then press different view buttons: CTRL-shift-"normal view" button will close the tag area and remarks page on the left side, and expand the slides to available space. Press ctrl-shift-"slide View" to display the presentation in outline mode. Press ctrl-shift-"Slide Show" to open a "set display mode" dialog box.
9. Import the document. If the text you want to input in the presentation already exists in the Word file, you do not need to manually enter it again. You can open the Word file directly in PowerPoint. You may need to adjust the format of the imported document, but it is much easier than manually entering the text. Tip: if the original Word file uses the outline title, the import effect is the best. Select "file" and "open" in PowerPoint ". In the open dialog box, click the drop-down arrow on the right of the file type and select "all files ". Double-click the Word document you want to open in PowerPoint. It will be opened just like opening a new presentation.
10. Output Data to Word documents. Sometimes you need to distribute the presentation to colleagues or customers in the form of text. It is best to output the presentation as a Word document. In PowerPoint, select "file", "send", and "Microsoft Word ". In the send to Microsoft Word dialog box, select the layout you want to use in Microsoft Word. For example, you can select "only outline" to create a document with only text; select "Empty rows beside slides" to create a series of Slide thumbnails with comments. After you select the layout, click "OK" to send the presentation to word.
11. Three video insertion methods in PowerPoint
(1) directly play the video: the specific operation steps are as follows: 1. Run the PowerPoint program to open the slide for inserting the video file. 2. Move the mouse to the menu bar, click the insert option, and run the insert movie file command from the open drop-down menu. 3. In the file selection dialog box that will pop up later, select the prepared video file and click the [add] button to insert the video file to the slide. 4. Select the video file with the mouse, move it to the appropriate position, and then click the [play] button to play the video as prompted on the screen, or select the automatic playback mode. 5. During playback, you can move the mouse to the video window and click it to pause the video. If you want to continue playing the video, click it again.
(2) Insert a control to play a video: This method inserts a video file into the slide as a control and modifies the control attributes to play the video. In this way, there are a variety of available operation buttons, the playback process can be fully controlled by themselves, more convenient and flexible. This method is more suitable for the scenario where images, text, and videos are on the same page in Powerpoint courseware.
1. Run the PowerPoint program to open the slide for inserting a video file. 2. Move the mouse to the menu bar, click the "View" option, select the "control toolbox" from the open drop-down menu, and then select the [other controls] button from the lower menu. 3. on the Control Option interface that will be opened later, select the "Windows Media Player" option, move the mouse to the editing area of PowerPoint, and draw a rectangle of the appropriate size, then, the playback page of Windows Media Player is automatically displayed. 4. Select the playback interface with the mouse, right-click it, and select the "properties" command from the shortcut menu to open the "properties" Window of the media playback interface.
5. In the "properties" window, enter the detailed path and file name of the video file to be inserted into the slide. In this way, you can use the [play] control button to play the specified video when opening the slide. 6. To make the inserted video file better organized with the slide, you can also modify "properties" to set the control bar, playback slider bar, and video attribute bar position on the page. 7. During the playback process, you can use the [play], [Stop], [Pause], and [adjust volume] buttons in the media player to control the video.
(3) Insert an object to play a video. This method inserts a video file into a slide as an object. Unlike the above two methods, it can select the video clip to be played as needed and then play back the video. Implementation steps: 1. Open the slide to insert a video file, and click the "insert/object" command to open the "insert object" dialog box. 2. Select the "new" option, select the "video clip" option in the corresponding "Object Type" setting column, and click the [OK] button. 3. PowerPoint automatically switches to the video attribute setting status, and runs the "insert clip/Windows video" command to insert the prepared video file to the slide. 4. run the "Edit/option" command to open the option setting box and set whether the video needs to be played cyclically or whether to go backwards after the playback ends, click [OK] to return to the video attribute setting page.
5. click the [in point] and [out point] buttons of the video in the toolbar, and reset the start and end points of the video file to select the desired video clip as needed. 6. left-click the blank area of the Setting interface to exit the video setting interface and return to the editing status of the slide. You can also use the Preview command to check the video editing effect.
12. in PowerPoint, You need to insert the sheet 2 worksheet of EXCEL to make a presentation. However, we are used to creating tables in Excel and insert the prepared Excel table into the slides: go to the corresponding slide, execute the "insert → object" command, open the "insert object" dialog box (), select the "Create by file" option, and click "Browse, select the Excel table file to be inserted, click OK to return, insert the table to it, and adjust the size. Note: ① hide the grid lines of the table in Excel to make the inserted Table more visually appealing. ② If the "Link" option in the "insert object" dialog box is selected, the table is linked with the source table. ③ Double-click a table in the document to start EXCEL to edit the table. ④ This operation can also be used to insert a Word Table (document) to a slide.
13. Package:/file/-/package /...... Enter the name of the file generated after packaging. By default, the generated file contains the PowerPoint player and link files. To change the value, click "option ..." Button to open the "options" dialog box. In the "options" dialog box, you can select the file to be included, set the password for protecting the file, and select the playback mode of the presentation in the player. A player can enable a computer without PowerPoint to play a slide. A linked file can enable images, sounds, and movies linked to the slides on other computers. If "embedded TrueType font" is selected, the uninstalled fonts used in the slides can be displayed on other computers. Of course, the more you select, the larger the generated file package. Click OK to return to the original dialog box. The PowerPoint player also allows us to add multiple presentations. Click "add file ..." Button, select the file to be added in the pop-up dialog box, and add the file through "add..." on the right ..." And the "delete" button, we can freely add or delete presentations, and use the up and down arrows on the left to change the playback sequence of presentations. After setting as needed, click Copy to folder ..." Button to pack and store it on the hard disk as prompted. In this case, a folder named after the CD is generated on the hard disk, which stores all the files required for playback by the PowerPoint player. In this case, you only need to open the play. BAT file, and the player starts to automatically play the presentation in the package in sequence. Upload file, and then select the presentation to be played. The playback process is very convenient. You can click the left mouse button to perform the next action. Right-click the mouse and you can point to any slide or open the = Other presentations in the package. You only need to copy the folder to a USB flash drive or CD. The slides can be played normally no matter where the folder is installed or whether there is a PowerPoint or a required font on the computer. Note: first, the operating system requires Windows
98 version 2 and later. Second, the player does not support running macros, programs, or embedded objects. Third, commonly used formats such as .jpg are the best for Link graphics. Many of the formats supported in PowerPoint are not available in the player.
14. The colorful background PowerPoint has many design templates and provides a lot of beautiful backgrounds. Select "format"> "background", and then select the "ignore master background image" check box. If you only want to select a color for filling, just click the pop-up drop-down menu and select "fill Effect". Of course, you can also select "other colors ". If you want to see more highlights, select the transition, texture, pattern, and image labels in the pop-up dialog box. After setting, click OK and then click application.
16. Enable Automatic slide playback: Open the slide first and package it into an EXE file. It should be noted that during packaging, the link media file must be included and the font should be embedded to ensure that the images, animations, and sounds involved in the presentation can all enter the packaging file, the embedded font means that the font used in the document can be correctly displayed on other computers. Select the "yes" button when you ask whether the player is included. Double-click the pngsetup.exe file after the package is generated, decompress the ppview32.exe and slideshow files. PPS (slideshow. PPS is a slide to be displayed.) Put the files in a folder and create an Autorun. enter the following content in the INF text file:
Opentracing ppview32.exe slideshow. PPS
Connect the ppview32.exe, slideshow. PPS, and autorun. inf files to the root directory of the disc. When the burned disc is inserted into the optical drive, the slides will be automatically played.
17. automatic slide update date and time: you can insert the date or time to the header and footer using the following tips. You can also automatically update the slides: click "View" → "top and end ", in the displayed dialog box, click the "slide" tab, select the "Date and Time" check box, and select the "Auto Update" button to save the demo file. The system automatically updates the date and time each time the file is opened. You can also select the "do not show title slides" check box to hide the "header and footer" setting in the title slides.
18. use the color scheme in another slide: If you want to use the color scheme in another slide, you can do this: first open two presentation files, and then select "window"> "all ". At the same time, the "slide" label is used in both normal views of the two presentations. Switch to the demo file window with a better color scheme, and click the "style brush" button on the "common" toolbar. Click the second presentation window, and then click the slide to apply the solution.
19. prevent document changes: Select "Slide Show"> "set display mode", and then select "browse in the booth (full screen)" in the displayed dialog box, so that the presentation can be displayed cyclically, it also prevents changes to presentations.
20. Improve the slide display performance: if the machine configuration is not good, the slides may be paused or even blurred. In this case, hardware graphics acceleration can be enabled to improve the performance of the slide show: Select "Slide Show"> "set the display mode", and then select the "use hardware graphics acceleration" check box, click OK to close the dialog box.
21. reduce color depth to achieve optimal performance: Right-click the desktop, select "properties", and then click "enhanced color (16 bits)" in the "color" drop-down list ), click "OK" to enable PowerPoint to use 16-bit color depth for optimal performance.
22. freely set the slide resolution: first open the "set display mode" Setting dialog box, and then click the corresponding resolution (such as 640 × 480) in the list of "slide display resolution" boxes ). Click OK to close the dialog box. This can also improve the performance of the slide show.
23. Do not use red or green as much as possible: currently, the most common color blindness is red or green. Therefore, in order to take care of these users, pay attention when designing slides and try not to use red-green colors. If necessary, add blue to the green, because most of the red-green blindness can recognize blue and red.
24. Window playback: by default, PowerPoint is played in full screen mode. However, you can use the window mode or the small screen mode to play the video. To use the window playback mode, press the Alt key and then click the "slide playback" button in the lower-left corner of the presentation window.
25. play in small screen mode: If you want to play a slide in small screen mode, press Ctrl and click the "Slide Show" button in the lower left corner of the presentation window, in this case, the slide show mode is the same as the full screen show mode.
26. Custom playback mode if you press shift, click the "Slide Show" button in the lower-left corner of the presentation window to bring up the "set display mode" dialog box. In this dialog box, select the "Viewer browsing (window)" check box, click "OK", and then click "Slide Show" (or press F5) in the lower-left corner of the presentation window ), the window show mode of the slide starts. 27. changing the effect of multiple slide applications may sometimes apply a transitional effect when creating a presentation. Select "View"> "slide View ", in the left-side Navigation Pane, press Ctrl, left-click, and select the slides with the same effect. Then, select "Slide Show"> "slide switch ", in the slide switchover task pane, set the switchover effect.
28. Some people may ask questions during the demonstration on the black and white screens, which are irrelevant to the slides being displayed. To attract attention, you only need to press the B key to switch to the "black screen". If you press the W key, you can switch to the "white screen ", press any key except B, W, print screen, scroll lock, and pause/break to restore to the slide show view.
29. Use a paint brush at any time: PowerPoint allows you to drag a slide at any time with your mouse as if you were using a paint brush on the canvas. This is perfect for demonstration. You only need to right-click the playback slide view, select "pointer option", and then select "drawing pen" to draw or write on the slide. You can also select the "pen color" and select a striking color from the "paint brush" of the nine colors. It is more convenient to clean the "Blackboard", as long as you press the e key to clean all.
30. Hide the mouse when playing a slide. To hide the mouse, simply press the OR = key on the keyboard. You can press the mouse button again to display the mouse.
31. Jump directly to a slide. You can enter a number, such as 18, and press enter to jump to 18th slides.
32. Start the slide quickly. If you have created a slide, you can only play the slide later without modifying it. Select "file"> "Save as". In the displayed window, select the Save slide type as "PowerPoint display (*. PPS )". In the future, double-click the file in "Resource Manager", and PowerPoint will automatically play the slide instead of opening it for editing.
33. loop playback an animation is sometimes designed and may be expected to play continuously. This technique not only achieves this purpose, but also allows you to freely choose the method to end the loop: select "Slide Show"> "Custom Animation", click the item for which you want to change the timer, click the arrow, and select "timer ". If you want the animation to be stopped after a specified number of times, you can enter a value. If you want the animation to be repeated until the slide is clicked, click until the next click "; if you want to replay the animation until all other animations on the slide end, click until the end of the slide ". After setting, click OK to close the dialog box.
34. if multiple actions are made on one slide, several actions may need to be performed consecutively. If you click the mouse to trigger the action, the operation may be difficult to control, this makes the action ineffective. PowerPoint provides a method to automatically perform several actions consecutively: After creating all the actions on the current slide, If you want action 2 to automatically perform After Action 1, click Select Action 2 in the task pane on the right of the main window. (If the task pane does not appear, you only need to click an object by email, click "Custom Animation" in the pop-up menu, and click the downward arrow on the right of action 2. In the pop-up menu, click "start from the previous item ". If you want to perform multiple consecutive actions, you only need to press the ctrl key, then use the left button to select all actions that you want to perform consecutively, and also use the above method to execute "start from the previous item ".
35. access the Internet directly in PowerPoint. In PowerPoint, you can directly call ie in the system to browse the webpage: Select "View"> "toolbar"> "Web ". After that, the Web toolbar appears in PowerPoint. Just type the URL of the site in the address bar and press enter, the system starts IE and connects to the corresponding website.
36. Using Hyperlink as a directory in PowerPoint, you can do some hyperlink to the text to create a very practical directory. Note that when setting a hyperlink, do not select the text, but select the text box to avoid the underline problem: select the text box in PowerPoint first, select "Slide Show"> "Action Settings". If you want to click the text box and jump to the specified page, select the "click the mouse" tab and select the "hyperlink to" radio button, select the page to jump to from the drop-down list. If you want to move the text box to another page, use the "move the mouse" tab and specify the page to jump, click OK to return.
37. to include other slide titles in a slide show, if you want to introduce or close a slide show presentation, you can create a slide that contains other slide titles in the presentation: switch to the slide view first, select the slides whose titles you want to use. If you want to select multiple slides, press Ctrl and click the expected slides. Then, click the "summary slides" button on the "slide navigation" Toolbar of the slide view.
38. prevent slide references when you want to delete all slides that follow a slide master, or apply another design template to all slides that follow this master, powerPoint automatically deletes the reference master of this slide. If you do not want to do this, select View> master> slide master ". On the thumbnail on the left, select the slide master to be protected. On the "slide master View" toolbar, click "Protect Master ".
Use Excel Data in PowerPoint.
39. Easily embed an Excel data table in PowerPoint: In Excel, select the area of the cell to be copied and select Edit> copy ". Switch to PowerPoint, click the slide or remarks page of the cell to be inserted, select Edit> select paste, and then select Paste. If you want to paste a cell so that the size and position of the cell can be adjusted just like the image, click "image "; if you want to paste cells as embedded objects so that you can continue editing in Excel next time, click "Excel worksheet object ". After the selection, click "OK" to close the dialog box and the table is embedded.
40. link to an Excel table this technique will teach you how to link to an Excel table. When an Excel table changes, it can be automatically updated: Save the corresponding table file in Excel first, select the corresponding cell and press Ctrl + C to copy it to the clipboard. Switch to PowerPoint, select "edit"> "paste selected", select "paste link" in the displayed dialog box, and click "OK" to close the dialog box.
41. using Action Buttons in a slide PowerPoint comprehensively supports button interaction. You can use various action buttons on a slide, such as "Next", "previous", and "exit: select the slide to be placed, select "Slide Show"> "action", and then select the required button. When the cursor turns into a cross, press the mouse, drag a button, and name it "open a file ". After the painting, a "Action Settings" dialog box is displayed in PowerPoint. You can choose to use the "mouse click" or "mouse over" Interaction Type as per your preferences, select the "hyperlink to" radio button, and click the right arrow to select the desired link. You can also select the "Play Sound" check box, and then select the sound you want to play from the drop-down list on the right, such as "blow signal ". Click OK to close the dialog box.
42. Add an action button to the Master. If you are using a slide master, you can also add an action button to the master, which can be used throughout the presentation. Select "View"> "master"> "slide master", and then add it on your own.
43. by copying slides from other presentations, you can quickly copy slides from other presentations by using the "slide searcher" in PowerPoint: In the "slides" window in a common view, select the slides to be copied, select "insert"> "slide (slave file )". In the displayed "slide searcher" dialog box, click "Browse" to find a file, select a file in the "Browse" dialog box, and click "open ". To retain the current format of the slide, select the "retain source format" check box in the "slide searcher" dialog box. Otherwise, the copied slides are in the same format as the previous slides when they are inserted. Click Close to close the dialog box.
44. Many people may not know how to create a playlist. Like Winamp, PowerPoint also supports playlist: Start notepad, and then enter the file name of each presentation in the branch. TIPS:
★If the playlist and playlist files are in the same folder, simply type the file name and file extension.
★If there is a space in the file name, please cause the file name, which is specified in windows.
★If the playlist and playlist files are not in the same folder, enter the complete path of the file location.
After typing, select "file"> "save" in the "Notepad" window. In the displayed dialog box, select a folder to save the playlist and enter "playlist" in the "file name" box. lst "(Be sure to add Spanish quotation marks), and click" save. Next, you only need to find the ppview32.exe program from the officeinstallation folder, create a shortcut for it on the desktop, and add the playlist. LST file to the end. Double-click the shortcut on the desktop to play the files in playlist. lst.
45. Do not hide the slide number. By default, PowerPoint does not distinguish between slides. Therefore, if you add a slide number to a slide, the slide number is not connected. In fact, it is very easy to avoid this situation. You only need to put all the hidden slides behind the presentation, so that all the slides that are being displayed will be numbered consecutively. Slides are an important element in PPT, and there are many techniques for them. I have collected some articles here. Hope to help you. Because there are many skills,
46. Copy/paste slides between presentations using the following tips to copy slides between two presentations: open both presentations at the same time, then select "window" → "all ". In the "slides" Window of the corresponding presentation window, select the slides to be copied, press Ctrl + C to copy them, and switch to another presentation, press Ctrl + V to paste it. If you want the pasted slide to use a different design template from the previous slide and want it to retain its original format, you can click the paste Option Button under the slide, then, click "Keep source format" in the button menu ". In this way, the copied slide uses the template and format of the window on the left. To move a slide rather than copying a slide, click cut on the shortcut menu instead of copy ".
47. you can freely change the slide sequence. If you want to change the sequence of some slides after completing the slides, follow these steps: on the slides tab of a common view, select one or more slide thumbnails and drag them to a new position. If you are using a slide view, you can also select one or more slide thumbnails and drag them to a new position.
48. you can adjust the size of each area in the view to edit the slides. Click the area where you want to change the display ratio, to adapt to the outline tab, Slide tab, or slide to be displayed in the slide pane, click the arrow next to the show ratio box on the frequently used toolbar, then, click the desired proportion in the drop-down list. Alternatively, enter the required number in the "show proportions" box.
49. copying slides in a presentation PowerPoint not only copies images and texts, but also copies slides in a presentation: In the "outline" or "slide" window of a common view, select the slides to be copied (you can use the Shift key and ctrl key to select multiple slides ). Select "insert"> "slide copy.
50. adding tables to presentations using tables in PowerPoint makes it easy to align the text, especially when the text may take multiple forms (including slides, online content, and printed handouts) it is more convenient: select the slides to be placed in the table, select "insert"> "table", and then set the number of rows and columns of the table in the "Insert table" dialog box, click OK to draw the table on the slide. Next, you can enter data in the corresponding table cell by clicking the mouse, and press the tab key to enter the next cell.
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service