Classic Photoshop skills, if you are the level of the initial stage, familiar with this article and master, immediately advanced to intermediate level. It's definitely not advertising.
Common Skills Classic Photoshop skills Daquan, if you are the level of the initial stage, familiar with this article and master, immediately advanced to intermediate level. It's definitely not advertising. 1. Quickly open a file
Double-click the background space in Photoshop (the default is the gray display area) to open the Browse window for the selected file.
2. Change the canvas color freely
Select the Paint Bucket tool and hold down SHIFT and click on the edge of the canvas to set the canvas background to the currently selected foreground color. If you want to revert to the default color, set the foreground color to 25% grayscale (r192,g192,b192) and press SHIFT again to click on the edge of the canvas.
3. Select shortcut keys for tools
You can quickly select a tool in the Toolbox by pressing a shortcut key, and the letter shortcuts for each tool are as follows:
Marquee-M Mobile-V Lasso-L magic Wand-W
Airbrush-j Brush-B pencil-N rubber-S
History Brush-y eraser-e Blur-R Dodge-O
Pen-P Text-T metric-u gradient-g
Paint Bucket-k pipette-I hand-h zoom-Z
Default foreground and background color-D toggle foreground and background color-X
Edit mode Toggle-Q display mode toggle-F
In addition, if we hold down the ALT key and then click the Displayed tool icon, or hold down the SHIFT key and repeat the letter shortcut, you can cycle through the hidden tool.
4. Get accurate cursor
Pressing the CAPS LOCK key allows the brush and the magnetic tool's cursor to appear as an exact crosshair, and then revert to the original.
5. Show/Hide Control Panel
Press the TAB key to toggle the display or hide all of the dashboard (including the toolbox), and if you press Shift+tab the Toolbox will not be affected and only show or hide other dashboards.
6. Restore default values quickly
Some are not good at Photoshop friends in order to adjust the effect is really a few twists and turns, the results found or the original default effect of the best, this under the silly eye, regret the original Ah! How do I get back to the default value? Try clicking the tool icon on the options bar and selecting the Reset tool from the context menu or Reset all tools. "
7. Free Control size
Zoom tool shortcut key to "Z", in addition to "Ctrl + Space bar" for the Zoom tool, "ALT + space bar" to reduce the tool, but to match the mouse click can zoom, the same press CTRL + "+" and "-" keys can also be enlarged and reduced image; ctrl+alt+ "+" and ctrl+alt+ "-" can automatically adjust the window to zoom display full screen, you can use this tool, no matter how much the picture to display the situation can be full-screen browsing! If you want to automatically resize a window by the size of the picture when you use the Zoom tool, you can Click the "full canvas" option in the property bar.
8. When using a hand Tool (hand tool), press and hold the SPACEBAR to convert to a hand tool to move the visible range of the image within the window. Double-click on the Hand tool to display the image in the most appropriate window size, and double click on the Zoom tool to make the image appear in a scale of 1:1.
9. When using the Erase Tool (eraser tool), hold down the ALT key to switch the eraser function back to the specified step record state.
10. When using the Smudge Tool (fingertip tool), hold down the ALT key to be applied from a pure smudge to a foreground color.
11. To move using type Mask Tool (text Mask tool) out of the glyph selection range, you can switch to a quick mask mode (with the shortcut key Q switch), and then move, when finished, just switch back to standard mode.
12. After holding down the ALT key, use the rubber Stamp Tool (Rubber Stamp tool) to click the mouse in any open image window to set the sampling position in the window without changing the function window.
13. When using Move Tool (Mobile tool), you can press the arrow keys on the keyboard to move the image on the layer directly by 1 pixel, if you hold down the SHIFT key and then press the direction key to move the image at each pixel distance. Pressing the ALT key to drag the selection will move the selection's copy.
14. When using the magnetic lasso tool or the magnetic pen tool, press the [or] key to increase or decrease the sampling width (option palette) in real time.
15. Measuring tools are very handy to measure distances (especially on slashes), and you can also use them to measure angles (like a protractor). When the information panel is visible, select the Metrics tool to click and drag out a line, hold down the ALT key and drag the second line from the first line's node, so that the angle between the two lines and the length of the line are displayed on the information Panel. Drag the measurement line with the measuring tool (or you can move a single node of the measurement line only), and drag the measurement line off the canvas to remove it.
16. Use drawing tools such as brushes, pens, etc., hold down the SHIFT key and click the mouse to connect the two click points in a straight line.
17. Hold down the ALT key to use the Eyedropper tool to select the color to define the current background color. Monitor the color changes of the current picture by combining the color sampler tool (SHIFT+I) and the information Panel. The color value before and after the change is displayed next to its sample point number on the information panel. The pop-up menu on the information Panel allows you to define the color mode for the sampling point. To add a new sampling point just use the Color sampler tool on the canvas and click anywhere else, holding down the ALT key to remove the sampling point. However, a maximum of four color sampling points can be placed on a single image. When a dialog box (such as a level command, Curve command, and so on) pops up in Photoshop, adding a new sampling point must hold down the SHIFT key and click, holding down the Alt+shift click to subtract a sample point.
18. Cutting tools you must have used, this situation you must have encountered; When you adjust the cutting grip, and the trim box is closer to the edge of the image, the trim box will automatically be affixed to the edges of the image, so that you can not accurately cut the image. However, as long as you adjust the trim border when the "Ctrl" key, then the trim box will be obey orders, so that you accurately cut.
19. Press and hold the Ctrl+alt key to drag the mouse to copy the current layer or selection content.
20. If you have recently copied a picture that exists in the Clipboard, Photoshop will use the size of the picture on the Clipboard as the default size for the new diagram when you create a new file (Ctrl + N). Skip this feature and use the previous setting to hold down the ALT key (ctrl+alt+n) as you open it.
21. If you create a new piece, you need to have the same size, resolution, and format as an open picture. Choose "File" → "New", click on the Photoshop menu bar Windows option, in the pop-up menu in the bottom of the box clicked on the open picture name, yes, it is so simple!
22. When using the Free Transform tool (ctrl+t), hold down the ALT key (ctrl+alt+t) to copy the original layer (in the current selection) and transform on the copy layer; Ctrl+shift+t to perform the last transformation again, ctrl+alt+shift+t to copy the original image before performing the transform.
23. Use the "Create new layer by copying (ctrl+j)" or "Create new layer through cut (ctrl+j)" command to finish copying to paste and cut to paste in one step; copy (cut) The new Layer command will still be placed where they were, but then pasted by copy (cut). will be posted to the center of the picture (or selection).
24. To copy the image directly without the naming dialog box, hold down the ALT key before you perform the image → copy command.
Photoshop's clipboard works fine, but you would prefer to use the Windows system Clipboard directly to process images that are intercepted from the screen. OK, press ctrl+k, and then "output to clipboard" Point in the pop-up panel!
26. Implement a regular copy in Photoshop
When doing layout design, we often put some elements regularly to find a form of beauty, in Photoshop through the combination of four shortcut keys can be easily drawn.
(1) Circle to select the object you want to copy;
(2) producing a floating Layer according to Ctrl+j;
(3) by rotating and moving to the appropriate position after confirmation;
(4) You can now press and hold the Ctrl+alt+shift continuously press "T" can be regularly copied from the continuous object. (only hold ctrl+shift only have regular movement)
27. When we want to copy the Selection object in the file, we use the Copy command from the Edit menu. Copy once you may not feel the trouble, but to replicate multiple times, one click is quite inconvenient. Then you can select the object with the selection tool, then click the Move tool, and then hold down the ALT key. When the cursor becomes a black and white two arrows that overlap together, drag the mouse to the desired position. To replicate more than once, just repeat the relaxed mouse.
28. You can use the Marquee tool or lasso tool to drag a selection from one document to another.
29. To establish a replication document for the current history state or snapshot:
(1) Click the "Create new document from current state" button;
(2) Select a new document from the History panel menu;
(3) Drag the current state (or snapshot) to the "Create new document from current state" button;
(4) Right click on the desired state (or snapshot) Select a new document from the pop-up menu drag a history of the current picture in the history state to the window of the other picture to change the content of the destination picture. Alt-click any historical state (except the current, recent state) to copy it. The state that is then copied becomes the current (recent) state. You can copy it to another action by holding down the steps in the alt-drag action.
30. When you drag a selection or layer from one document to another, hold down the SHIFT key to center it on the destination document. If the source document and destination document have the same size (size), the dragged element is placed in the same place as the source document (rather than in the center of the canvas). If the destination document contains a selection, the dragged element is placed in the center of the selection.
31. In the Action palette, click on the Triangle button in the upper right corner, from the pop-up menu to select Load action, into the Photoshopgoodiesactions directory, under which there are buttons, specifications, commands, image effects, text effect, texture, frame Six action set, contains a lot of practical things yo! In addition , there is also a actions.pdf file that can be opened with Adobe Acrobat software that details how these actions are used and how they are produced.
32. Click the Brush Class tool in the sidebar, click the small triangle to the right of the brush label in the property bar that appears, and then click the small arrow in the pop-up menu to select "Load brush ...". Select *.abr in the Brushes folder in the Photoshop directory. It turns out there are so many lovely things here.
33. Draw a beautiful mark, want to reuse in the work? OK, use the Lasso tool to select it, select "Save Brush ..." In the pop-up menu of brushes, and then use the Brush tool to select the new pen ... Friends, want to do room spraying it?
34. If you want to select a section between two selection areas, hold down the shift and ALT key at the same time as you already have any of the selected areas and drag, drawing the second selection (a multiplication next to the mouse cross, indicating that the area that is coincident will be retained).
35. Delete a square or circle in the selection area, first add any selection, and then, in the selection area, press the ALT key to drag the rectangle or oval mask tool. Then release the ALT key, hold down the SHIFT key, and drag until you are satisfied. Then release the mouse button before releasing the SHIFT key.
36. Delete a selection from the center, in any selection area, first press the ALT key to drag the rectangle or oval Mask tool, and then release the ALT key and then hold down the ALT key, finally release the mouse button and then release the ALT key.
37. In quick mask mode, to quickly toggle the mask area or select the region option, hold down the ALT key and move the cursor over the Quick Mask mode icon to click on the mouse.
38. When using the Marquee tool, hold down the SHIFT key to draw the square and the positive circle selections, and hold down the ALT key to tick the selection from the starting point center.
39. Use the Re-select command (CTRL+SHIFT+D) to load/restore the previous selections.
40. When using the Lasso tool to sketch a selection, press the ALT key to toggle between the lasso tool and the polygonal lasso tool. When you sketch a selection, hold down the SPACEBAR to move the selection you are sketching.
1. Copy layer, blending mode is filter color,
2. Coating 2 mask Reverse wipe out eyes
3. Stamped (alt+ctrl+shift+e)
4. Channel mixing gas, selected monochrome, red +54, Green +54, Blue +32
6. Blending mode-forward stack
7. Adjustments to the stamped layer, image-adjustment-shadow/Highlight-Shadow: 50,50,144 Highlight: 0,50,30 Middle: 20,0 0.01,0.01
9. Wipe off the sun with a stamp on the right cheek
10. With Dodge Tool-range for high light, strength 50%, wipe out the eye reflex, only wipe eye black,
11. Seal again, filter-other-high contrast, parameter 80
12. Change the high contrast that layer pattern is soft light, strengthen contrast,
13. Sharpen with the way you like
14. Long time less hue saturated red, or other fine-tuning try
1, select the material map.
2. Create a new canvas, fill the background with black, and drag the character footage to the canvas and use the eraser tool to erase parts of the face.
3. Create a new transparent canvas (x 20px), set the foreground color to white, and use the 1px pencil tool to stroke the left and bottom sides of the canvas.
4, edit >> transform >> deformation, adjust the grid layer nodes according to the figure below.
5, the layer opacity set to 20%. Double-click the grid layer to open the Layer style window, select the outer glow, the blending mode is "color Dodge", opacity 100%, color is white, expand 0, size 5.
6, create a new layer, use the Pen tool to select several squares along the grid, and fill with black.
7, hold down the CTRL key and click on the black block layer to get the selection, select Portrait layer, cut and paste (after the pasted layer named "Fragments"), and through the free transform (Ctrl + T) to reduce it a little bit after moving to the following position.
8, select the fragment layer, hold down the ALT key, and at the same time click on the keyboard to the RIGHT ARROW key (9 times), get similar stereo effect. At this point, you see 10 layers of debris appearing in the layer panel, merging other layers of debris except the top, and naming the merged layers as "side". Double-click the side layer, open the Layer style window, select the gradient overlay, set the opacity to 80%, Angle 180, use #000000 to #D58761渐变, and other properties to the default values.
9. Use the Brush tool to add some texture effects to the side.
10, repeat step 6-step 9, and get the following effect.
11, will all the black block layer merge, double click opens the Layer Style window, the choice bevel and the relief, the style is "the Inner incline", the Depth "75%", the size 5px, softens the 0px, the angle 0, the height 50. High light mode is "color filter", high light color #dca57e, opacity 100%.
Shaded mode "Multiply", shadow color #000000, opacity 75%.
12. Create a new layer underneath the debris layer and use a smoke brush to add the smoke effect. Select the fragment layer and use the black soft brush to paint the right side of the canvas to get the following implicit effect.
13, create a new layer above the character layer, use the Pen tool to select several squares at random, and fill with black. Set the layer blending mode to soft light.
14. The operation is the same as step 13, but the fill color is replaced with white.
15, select the character layer, filter >> blur >> surface blur, radius 5px, valve value 15. Create adjustment layers above all layers, layer >> create adjustment layer >> levels, property to 10,1.25,244.
16. To get a cool feeling, you can add a barcode tattoo to your arm. Category: